- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your truck or SUV a forceful makeover with EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares
- Custom shaped for a perfect fit that flows with the factory lines on your year, make and model
- Unique "bolt-on" accents deliver the intense off-road style
- Extra wheel well width blocks against road sludge and damaging debris
- Crafted from 100% rust proof, high-impact acrylic with a special UV-resistant layer
- Leave your EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares flat black, or paint them to match or accentuate your paintjob
- Available in a front set, rear set, or a full 4-wheel package
- Easy installation—simply use the supplied double-sided adhesive to firmly fasten your flares
- EGR backs your Bolt-On Look Fender Flares with a Lifetime Warranty
How many pieces of flare does your truck or SUV have? Unless you shelled out the big bucks for factory-installed parts, your wheel wells are probably looking rather plain. Give your rig an exciting edge with EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares. They blend bold width and tough bolt accents for a distinct look that also shields against kicked-up grime and rubble.
Your EGR Fender Flares have a ruggedness that's more than skin deep. They're built to last from high-impact acrylic with a unique UV-blocking layer to prevent sun damage. Plus, EGR custom shapes your Fender Flares for a seamless fit on your year, make and model.
Don't let the name fool you-EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares easily install with automotive-grade adhesive instead of drilling or cutting. They come with a flat black finish, and you can paint them to match or highlight your paintjob.
Add just the right amount of flair-EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares come in front sets, rear sets, or a 4-wheel package. Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares Customer Reviews
35 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Donald K (O FALLON, MO) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Feb 20, 2016 3:09 PM
They look great and they were easy to install. What more can I say 09 Silverado 2500
Reviewed by Aaron H (Mulberry, AR) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Dec 25, 2015 7:00 AM
These look awesome on my 2015 F 150, and fit great. Hardest part was removing factory flares. Smeller models available from competitors would not look as good as these EGR flares.
Reviewed by Darell A (WARROAD, MN) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Sep 30, 2015 1:36 AM
This adds look plus protection for your truck and good quality product, bet it will last a time.
Reviewed by Fidel G (RANCHOS DE TAOS, NM) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Aug 08, 2015 3:40 PM
The flares arrived fast as usual and install was quick and easy. A definite must have.
Reviewed by Steve T (Tijeras, NM) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Aug 06, 2015 9:44 AM
These EGR Flares are great buy, easy to install and fit perfectly. I suggest getting a Torx bit #30 I think to fit a torque adjustable drill to secure the "bolt on look" screws/locknuts to the flares but be sure to adjust the torque accordingly so not to over tighten. Once you have attached the seals to the flares, I laid the flares out in the sun prior to installation it seemed to help make them just a bit more pliable while pressing them against the truck and installing the clips.
- egr fenders
- bushwacker cut out fender flares
- riveted fender flares
- ruff riderz fender flares
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- toyota fender flares
- honda floormats
- ram off road accessories
- toyota tacoma fender flares
- ford f150 factory fender flares
- front bras for cars
- automobile trailer hitches
- pick up truck caps