- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your truck or SUV a forceful makeover with EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares
- Custom shaped for a perfect fit that flows with the factory lines on your year, make and model
- Unique "bolt-on" accents deliver the intense off-road style
- Extra wheel well width blocks against road sludge and damaging debris
- Crafted from 100% rust proof, high-impact acrylic with a special UV-resistant layer
- Leave your EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares flat black, or paint them to match or accentuate your paintjob
- Available in a front set, rear set, or a full 4-wheel package
- Easy installation—simply use the supplied double-sided adhesive to firmly fasten your flares
- EGR backs your Bolt-On Look Fender Flares with a Lifetime Warranty
How many pieces of flare does your truck or SUV have? Unless you shelled out the big bucks for factory-installed parts, your wheel wells are probably looking rather plain. Give your rig an exciting edge with EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares. They blend bold width and tough bolt accents for a distinct look that also shields against kicked-up grime and rubble.
Your EGR Fender Flares have a ruggedness that's more than skin deep. They're built to last from high-impact acrylic with a unique UV-blocking layer to prevent sun damage. Plus, EGR custom shapes your Fender Flares for a seamless fit on your year, make and model.
Don't let the name fool you-EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares easily install with automotive-grade adhesive instead of drilling or cutting. They come with a flat black finish, and you can paint them to match or highlight your paintjob.
Add just the right amount of flair-EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares come in front sets, rear sets, or a 4-wheel package. Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares Customer Reviews
36 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ashley N (GOLDENDALE, WA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Jul 05, 2016 6:46 AM
Love these. The installation isn't too hard. We ran into some trouble with the clips but other than that the most time you'll spend on these is getting them ready before installing them. Works well for keeping the rocks on my dirt road from hitting the truck. I'd buy again
Reviewed by Donald K (O FALLON, MO) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Feb 20, 2016 3:09 PM
They look great and they were easy to install. What more can I say 09 Silverado 2500
Reviewed by Aaron H (Mulberry, AR) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Dec 25, 2015 7:00 AM
These look awesome on my 2015 F 150, and fit great. Hardest part was removing factory flares. Smeller models available from competitors would not look as good as these EGR flares.
Reviewed by Darell A (WARROAD, MN) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Sep 30, 2015 1:36 AM
This adds look plus protection for your truck and good quality product, bet it will last a time.
Reviewed by Fidel G (RANCHOS DE TAOS, NM) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Aug 08, 2015 3:40 PM
The flares arrived fast as usual and install was quick and easy. A definite must have.
- egr fenders
- bushwacker cut out fender flares
- riveted fender flares
- ruff riderz fender flares
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- toyota fender flares
- honda floormats
- ram off road accessories
- toyota tacoma fender flares
- ford f150 factory fender flares
- front bras for cars
- automobile trailer hitches
- pick up truck caps