EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares
- Ships Between 1/13 - 1/15
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your truck or SUV a forceful makeover with EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares
- Custom shaped for a perfect fit that flows with the factory lines on your year, make and model
- Unique "bolt-on" accents deliver the intense off-road style
- Extra wheel well width blocks against road sludge and damaging debris
- Crafted from 100% rust proof, high-impact acrylic with a special UV-resistant layer
- Leave your EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares flat black, or paint them to match or accentuate your paintjob
- Available in a front set, rear set, or a full 4-wheel package
- Easy installation—simply use the supplied double-sided adhesive to firmly fasten your flares
- EGR backs your Bolt-On Look Fender Flares with a Lifetime Warranty
How many pieces of flare does your truck or SUV have? Unless you shelled out the big bucks for factory-installed parts, your wheel wells are probably looking rather plain. Give your rig an exciting edge with EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares. They blend bold width and tough bolt accents for a distinct look that also shields against kicked-up grime and rubble.
Your EGR Fender Flares have a ruggedness that's more than skin deep. They're built to last from high-impact acrylic with a unique UV-blocking layer to prevent sun damage. Plus, EGR custom shapes your Fender Flares for a seamless fit on your year, make and model.
Don't let the name fool you-EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares easily install with automotive-grade adhesive instead of drilling or cutting. They come with a flat black finish, and you can paint them to match or highlight your paintjob.
Add just the right amount of flair-EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares come in front sets, rear sets, or a 4-wheel package. Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares Customer Reviews
22 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Roberto C (conroe, TX) — Sep 11, 2014 12:38 AM
It took almost a month to get the fender flares i ordered. When i placed the order they had 10 available but turned out they were out. Called them up and that my order was still being processed. Shipping was supposed to be 3 to 7 business days. It took almost a month and the worst part that it turned out to be a late bday present for my dad.
Reviewed by Matthew G (Arthur, IL) Reviewed for a 2005 GMC Sierra — Sep 10, 2014 2:12 PM
Instructions were very detailed and helpful. Product was very easy to install and fit as it should, and also gave great coverage for underside of the truck.
Reviewed by Cameron A (WINCHESTER, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Sep 01, 2014 12:19 PM
Flares wasn't to bad to put together,keeps mud off fenders working in the gas and oil fields.
Reviewed by raymond m (Roswell, NM) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Jul 25, 2014 1:14 PM
Easy to install, keeps rock chips from happiening, and add an aggressive style to the truck!
Reviewed by John G (Elbridge, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Sierra — Jun 21, 2014 6:57 AM
Was impressed on how fast I received my order, and how the end product looked on my truck after installation. Most of my friends with trucks ask where and how I got them , so glad to pass on the information!
- egr flares
- riveted fender flares
- ruff riderz fender flares
- rugged ridge off road fender flares
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- toyota fender flares
- car bras for nissan
- chevy truck fender flares
- extra wide fender flares dodge ram
- f150 performance chip
- rain guard for cars windows
- discount dash covers
- best five bike hitch rack