EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code EGRSAVE15
- Ships Between 6/01 - 6/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your truck or SUV a forceful makeover with EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares
- Custom shaped for a perfect fit that flows with the factory lines on your year, make and model
- Unique "bolt-on" accents deliver the intense off-road style
- Extra wheel well width blocks against road sludge and damaging debris
- Crafted from 100% rust proof, high-impact acrylic with a special UV-resistant layer
- Leave your EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares flat black, or paint them to match or accentuate your paintjob
- Available in a front set, rear set, or a full 4-wheel package
- Easy installation—simply use the supplied double-sided adhesive to firmly fasten your flares
- EGR backs your Bolt-On Look Fender Flares with a Lifetime Warranty
How many pieces of flare does your truck or SUV have? Unless you shelled out the big bucks for factory-installed parts, your wheel wells are probably looking rather plain. Give your rig an exciting edge with EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares. They blend bold width and tough bolt accents for a distinct look that also shields against kicked-up grime and rubble.
Your EGR Fender Flares have a ruggedness that's more than skin deep. They're built to last from high-impact acrylic with a unique UV-blocking layer to prevent sun damage. Plus, EGR custom shapes your Fender Flares for a seamless fit on your year, make and model.
Don't let the name fool you-EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares easily install with automotive-grade adhesive instead of drilling or cutting. They come with a flat black finish, and you can paint them to match or highlight your paintjob.
Add just the right amount of flair-EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares come in front sets, rear sets, or a 4-wheel package. Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
EGR Bolt-On Look Fender Flares Customer Reviews
27 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Randal L (TAMPA, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Apr 06, 2015 5:53 PM
I like the looks and the quality. The install didn't go well. None of the holes line up and the clips don't work on my truck.
Reviewed by Roy M (Diboll, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Apr 04, 2015 6:24 PM
They arrived promptly. Were easy to install, fit right on. Made my truck look very nice. Good buy and glad I got them.
Reviewed by scott r (Punta Gorda, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Apr 03, 2015 4:46 AM
After trying two there brands with no success the EGR were the 3rd and winners .They look great, install was tricky due to the rubber protector they give you to put on the flares. They are terrible due to being put on with tape,they need to provide rubber like Lund or Stampede instead of the tape ones. Other then that a 5 star rating.
Reviewed by Jimmy A (New Boston, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Feb 17, 2015 9:42 AM
I had these painted to match and they look Great! The install instructions were, on spot! Shipping was quick, thanks AutoAnything~
Reviewed by Lodi W (Salisbury, NC) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Feb 03, 2015 6:37 AM
The installation was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Putting the gasket on was the most time consuming. Really looks great on the truck . I am impressed.
- egr flares
- riveted fender flares
- ruff riderz fender flares
- rugged ridge off road fender flares
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- toyota fender flares
- car bras for nissan
- chevy truck fender flares
- extra wide fender flares dodge ram
- f150 performance chip
- rain guard for cars windows
- discount dash covers
- best five bike hitch rack