- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- CRE Rocker Flares combine sleek looks, steady protection and a stellar fit into one all-star package
- Custom-trimmed to fit your truck or SUV right
- CRE Rocker Flares are made of tough 3/16" thick ABS plastic with a textured surface
- Includes up to 6 trim pieces and 4 splash guards
- Nerf bar compatible - CRE Rocker Flares can be modified to fit with your nerf bars
- Installation kit includes high-quality screws, drill bits, prep pads, thick adhesive tape and detailed illustrated instructions
- Your CRE Rocker Flares are covered by a 1-year warranty
Rockin' down the highway, looking great and deflecting damage is what a set of CRE Rocker Flares is all about. Not only are they the perfect finishing touch for your truck or SUV, CRE Rocker Flares provide the vital protection against hot rocks and rolling stones that can pit your paint.
CRE cuts your Rocker Flares to a custom-fitted shape-no sloppy one-size-fits-all look or feel here. Each piece is carefully trimmed from 3/16" automotive-grade ABS and fits tight. CRE also includes a set of 4 splash guards to complete this total protection package.
Installation is a cinch. CRE includes high-quality screws, custom bits, prep pads and heavy-duty adhesive tape along with detailed instructions. All you have to do is grab your drill and set aside an hour to do the job. Best yet, CRE backs your Rocker Flares with a 1-year warranty.
- CRE Rocker Flares are not designed for use on vehicles with running boards, and cannot be used as a step.
CRE RockerFlares Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ryan D (FARGO, ND) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 23, 2015 3:01 AM
Product came within a few days of ordering. Was updated with shipping and tracking details. Very happy with the product and customer service. Will order again in the future.
Reviewed by Kylie B (NORTH OGDEN, UT) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Apr 07, 2014 9:26 PM
Took the rocker panels off my truck and put these on as a temp solution and now considering leaving them on for good
Reviewed by Brandon P (CARSONVILLE, MI) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Feb 10, 2013 6:54 PM
I love the CRE Rocker Flares. I wanted something that protected but didn't make the truck look like a grandpa mud flap truck.(No Offense) I will recommend them to everyone.
- cre fender flares & trim
- bushwacker extend-a-fender flares
- how to install prestige ex fender flares
- jeep fender flares 37""
- mb floor mats
- chevrolet fender flares
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- toyota tundra oem fender flares
- extra wide fender flares dodge ram
- fender flares for ford f150
- accessories for pickup truck
- nerf tubes