- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- EGR OEM-Style Fender Flares are custom made for your specific vehicle
- The factory style blends seamlessly with your truck or SUV's lines and contours
- EGR Flares deliver extra protection against flying rocks, mud and rubble
- Custom molded from high-impact acrylic coated with a powerful UV-resistant layer
- Your Fender Flares come in a flat-black finish; leave them black or paint to match
- Choose from a front set, rear set or the total 4-wheel package
- EGR covers your OEM-Style Fender Flares with a Lifetime Warranty
Factory-style form and function at a fraction of the dealer cost-that's what you get with EGR OEM-Style Fender Flares. Just like factory flares, EGR gives your ride a hefty dose of style while protecting the finish from flinging debris; only EGR protects your wallet, too.
EGR Fender Flares are crafted from high-impact, UV-resistant plastic that's designed to last. They're custom molded for your specific vehicle which makes for a factory-like fit that flows right into your rig's lines. Once installed, there's no difference between your EGR Flares and the costly factory set-except the price.
The easy installation requires no cutting or drilling-just peel the backing and stick in place. You can roll with the flat-black finish or paint `em to match if you're into the custom look. Plus, EGR lets you choose from a front set, rear set or the complete 4-piece package. What's more, your EGR OEM-Style Fender Flares are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR OEM-Style Fender Flares Customer Reviews
37 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul P (APPLETON, WI) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-350 — Jul 03, 2015 4:47 AM
Wasn't really easy to put the trim piece on straight, but I got it pretty close. After that, it was very easy to install them. It's an older truck, and these covered up the rust around the wheel wells ... made it look almost new
Reviewed by Kenneth H (MARSHALLTOWN, IA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Jun 25, 2015 4:44 PM
Very pleased with these flares. The look and fit are high quality. Reasonable price. Front flares were easy to install. The rear flares for me was a two person job due to the difficulty in securing the clips. Once installed however the fit was tight.
Reviewed by John T (Litchfield, NH) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Apr 09, 2015 5:17 AM
i put these on my 2004 F150 to cover aftermarket larger tires and wheels and they look great!!. Fairly easy to install and for the most part the quality was very good. I would recommend!
- egr flares
- ats flares
- egr fender flare reviews
- stampede camo fender flares
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- jeep dash cover
- mercedes fender flares
- chevy silverado fender flares
- dodge ram chrome fender trim
- tahoe fender flares oem
- tonneau covers pickup trucks
- suv cargo units suv racks
- protective auto floor mats