- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- EGR OEM-Style Fender Flares are custom made for your specific vehicle
- The factory style blends seamlessly with your truck or SUV's lines and contours
- EGR Flares deliver extra protection against flying rocks, mud and rubble
- Custom molded from high-impact acrylic coated with a powerful UV-resistant layer
- Your Fender Flares come in a flat-black finish; leave them black or paint to match
- Choose from a front set, rear set or the total 4-wheel package
- EGR covers your OEM-Style Fender Flares with a Lifetime Warranty
Factory-style form and function at a fraction of the dealer cost-that's what you get with EGR OEM-Style Fender Flares. Just like factory flares, EGR gives your ride a hefty dose of style while protecting the finish from flinging debris; only EGR protects your wallet, too.
EGR Fender Flares are crafted from high-impact, UV-resistant plastic that's designed to last. They're custom molded for your specific vehicle which makes for a factory-like fit that flows right into your rig's lines. Once installed, there's no difference between your EGR Flares and the costly factory set-except the price.
The easy installation requires no cutting or drilling-just peel the backing and stick in place. You can roll with the flat-black finish or paint `em to match if you're into the custom look. Plus, EGR lets you choose from a front set, rear set or the complete 4-piece package. What's more, your EGR OEM-Style Fender Flares are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR OEM-Style Fender Flares Customer Reviews
40 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by kent m (Menard, TX) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-250 — Feb 07, 2016 11:06 PM
My first time to order from Auto Anything. Very pleased. Shipping was fast. Installing was a snap. Seem to be expensive but A. A. had the best price. They look great. Quality product. I drive a lot on caliche roads and am hoping it keeps rocks off side of truck.
Reviewed by Kevin A (EXCELSIOR, MN) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jan 18, 2016 9:53 PM
These were the best looking flares I could find on the market without drilling holes in my truck. They were really no-drill. To add the flares it took some time to add the stick-on gasket material to each flare and I got better with each flare. But the first one didn't turn out so good and you can't really re-stick the gasket. I guess I'll just have to live with it. The bottom of the flares didn't match the contour of the truck and there are gaps in there. You can tell it is not an OEM addition.
Reviewed by James W (Winnsboro, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Dec 25, 2015 5:30 AM
This was a nice addition to the appearance of my truck. The fit was flawless and quality is exceptional.
Reviewed by Paul P (APPLETON, WI) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-350 — Jul 03, 2015 4:47 AM
Wasn't really easy to put the trim piece on straight, but I got it pretty close. After that, it was very easy to install them. It's an older truck, and these covered up the rust around the wheel wells ... made it look almost new
- egr flares
- ats flares
- egr fender flare reviews
- stampede camo fender flares
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- jeep dash cover
- mercedes fender flares
- chevy silverado fender flares
- dodge ram chrome fender trim
- tahoe fender flares oem
- tonneau covers pickup trucks
- suv cargo units suv racks
- protective auto floor mats