EGR OEM-Style Fender Flares
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code EGRSAVE15
- Ships Between 4/03 - 4/07
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- EGR OEM-Style Fender Flares are custom made for your specific vehicle
- The factory style blends seamlessly with your truck or SUV's lines and contours
- EGR Flares deliver extra protection against flying rocks, mud and rubble
- Custom molded from high-impact acrylic coated with a powerful UV-resistant layer
- Your Fender Flares come in a flat-black finish; leave them black or paint to match
- Choose from a front set, rear set or the total 4-wheel package
- EGR covers your OEM-Style Fender Flares with a Lifetime Warranty
Factory-style form and function at a fraction of the dealer cost-that's what you get with EGR OEM-Style Fender Flares. Just like factory flares, EGR gives your ride a hefty dose of style while protecting the finish from flinging debris; only EGR protects your wallet, too.
EGR Fender Flares are crafted from high-impact, UV-resistant plastic that's designed to last. They're custom molded for your specific vehicle which makes for a factory-like fit that flows right into your rig's lines. Once installed, there's no difference between your EGR Flares and the costly factory set-except the price.
The easy installation requires no cutting or drilling-just peel the backing and stick in place. You can roll with the flat-black finish or paint `em to match if you're into the custom look. Plus, EGR lets you choose from a front set, rear set or the complete 4-piece package. What's more, your EGR OEM-Style Fender Flares are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR OEM-Style Fender Flares Customer Reviews
32 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by edward l (HOMER GLEN, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jan 21, 2015 2:15 AM
I looked at others.My vehicle has 20" wheels so I didn't need anything "gawdy" just a little help. I put mine on in EXTREME COLD WEATHER in a poorly/heated garage and they still look like a factory install.Woudl highly recommend these to anyone. easy to install--no "wheel pulling" or "angle drill" needed. I think the install scares buyers away. Once you get into it---it goes quickly.
Reviewed by Rudy D (Oak Lawn, IL) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Dec 28, 2014 3:19 PM
Pretty pricey and you have to paint them which cost more money but overall hit them painted they look amazing
Reviewed by Joshua N (North Tonawanda, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Oct 01, 2014 5:21 AM
The flares look great on my truck I got my order just before the estimated delivery day. They back flares were a little tough to install because the clips were so tight but because of that I know they aren't gonna move a bit! And for the price they are definitely worth it. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone that's been thinking of getting flares