- Save 15% Use Promo Code LUND15
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your truck or SUV a custom look with Lund Elite Series SX-Sport Style Fender Flares
- Made from durable OEM-style ABS plastic that stands up to damaging rocks, pebbles and dirt
- Optional smooth finish can be prepped, primed and painted to match your vehicle's factory look
- Installs quickly with included fasteners that utilize your ride's stock mounting holes—no modification is necessary
- Sold as a set of four or in front and rear pairs
- Your Lund Elite Series SX-Sport Style Fender Flares come with a limited Lifetime Warranty
Get more fender protection and coverage for those oversized tires with low-profile Lund Elite Series SX-Sport Style Fender Flares. Their tough ABS plastic shields your truck or SUV from damage caused by rocks and other road debris.
Lund offers its SX-Sport Style Fender Flares in two separate finishes—smooth or textured. Custom paint these smooth fender flares for that factory-style finish, or leave them unpainted for that darkly suave appearance. And, Lund is the only company on the market to offer textured fender flares—a great option that gives your ride a rugged look.
Fenders sit flush against the body using a pressured mounting design. Installation is a cinch mounting directly to your vehicle's existing factory holes with screw-on clips—no drilling necessary. Your Lund Elite Series SX-Sport Style Fender Flares come in a complete set of four or in front and rear pairs with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Elite Series SX-Sport Style Fender Flares Customer Reviews
77 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Randy C (Vergennes, VT) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Nov 22, 2015 5:43 AM
Purchased these with advice from my mechanic who rustproofed my truck. My experience with AutoAnything and staff processing my order was 5 Star. Received them pronto quick. Brought them over to my mechanic and he and I installed them. Front set with screws were a dream and provide a nice gasket finish. The back set however fit poorly. The fender clips while a novel idea to allow installation without screws just doesn't work. If clamped up it squeezes the flare and causes it to tip outward. Poor
Reviewed by Louis R (BOX ELDER, SD) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Nov 13, 2015 9:15 PM
Nice fit but exhausting process in getting the gasket on. IMO gasket is not big enough to go over the fender flares and as you are working it around fender flare it keeps coming off. It should be a 10 minute process to install but applying gasket could take half hour to an hour. Thought about sending them back and still may. I would not buy again unless they make gasket bigger.
Reviewed by Terri P (BIG RAPIDS, MI) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Feb 18, 2015 12:45 PM
Excellent fit and easy installation had them on in an hour and my truck looks sharp and protected from debris, would defiantly recommend.
- lund fender flares
- dodge mega cab fender flare
- egr fender flare installation
- stampede camo
- chevy fender flares
- mercedes rubber floor mats
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- ford oem fender flares f150
- chevy colorado fender flares
- wheel wells for 2012 2500 chevy
- truck gauges
- floor liners
- pickup accessories