Lund Elite Series SX-Sport Style Fender Flares
- Ships Between 1/02 - 1/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your truck or SUV a custom look with Lund Elite Series SX-Sport Style Fender Flares
- Made from durable OEM-style ABS plastic that stands up to damaging rocks, pebbles and dirt
- Optional smooth finish can be prepped, primed and painted to match your vehicle's factory look
- Installs quickly with included fasteners that utilize your ride's stock mounting holes—no modification is necessary
- Sold as a set of four or in front and rear pairs
- Your Lund Elite Series SX-Sport Style Fender Flares come with a limited Lifetime Warranty
Get more fender protection and coverage for those oversized tires with low-profile Lund Elite Series SX-Sport Style Fender Flares. Their tough ABS plastic shields your truck or SUV from damage caused by rocks and other road debris.
Lund offers its SX-Sport Style Fender Flares in two separate finishes—smooth or textured. Custom paint these smooth fender flares for that factory-style finish, or leave them unpainted for that darkly suave appearance. And, Lund is the only company on the market to offer textured fender flares—a great option that gives your ride a rugged look.
Fenders sit flush against the body using a pressured mounting design. Installation is a cinch mounting directly to your vehicle's existing factory holes with screw-on clips—no drilling necessary. Your Lund Elite Series SX-Sport Style Fender Flares come in a complete set of four or in front and rear pairs with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Elite Series SX-Sport Style Fender Flares Customer Reviews
72 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Cathy W (Baltic, SD) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Saturday at 5:08 AM
These fender flares are custom fit, perfectly shaped to the fenders. No drilling required for the install and completed in just a little over an hour.
Reviewed by John S (INDIANAPOLIS, IN) — Nov 13, 2014 10:33 AM
the fender flares fit great and look good on the truck, only issues I had was with the plastic push button clips, I had to end up using sheet metal screws in every other hole to make sure they didn't fall off. Push button clips would not hold the flare tight.
Reviewed by Barry B (Davidson, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Oct 23, 2014 11:18 AM
Installation in my driveway took 2 guys with the right tools approx. 2 hours. This was after an hour inside unpacking and applying the rubber gaskets. NOTE: the installation dwg is WRONG about which side to put the rubber gaskets on. They go along the outside edge away from the holes. Lastly, these are not a perfect fit, but very very close. Expect a 1/16 gap here and there.
Reviewed by Martin A (Wappingers Falls, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Oct 09, 2014 3:25 AM
The flares have an excellent external fit, look like they came from the factory. The only problem I experienced was the plastic flare material did not extend far enough to adequately line up with the edge of the fender inside the wheel well. This meant that the clips were too shallow to meet the edge of the plastic flare. I thus had to drill holes and use screws in several areas to attach the flares. They look great and add an extra dimension to the appearance of the truck.
- lund fender flares
- bushwacker street fender flares
- camo fender flares
- egr fender flare installation
- chevy fender flares
- porsche car mats
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- subaru forester car seat covers
- toyota tundra oem fender flares
- 2004 dodge ram 1500 fender flares
- auto cargo mats
- tool chest for trucks
- custom floor mats for suvs