Lund Elite Series EX-ExtraWide Style Fender Flares
- Ships Between 5/27 - 5/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Lund Elite Series EX-ExtraWide Style Fender Flares are just the trick for 4x4 trucks with a larger wheel and tire package
- Extra fender coverage protects vehicle from rocks and other debris kicked up by tires
- Made from sturdy OEM style ABS plastic that holds up to the harshest conditions
- Match that factory look on smooth finish fender with some prep, primer and paint
- An inexpensive alternative to costly body work— just cover up those rusted fenders and you’ll look as good as new
- Choose from a smooth or industry's only textured finish
- Installs easily to current factory fender holes
- Sold as a set of four or in front and rear pairs
- Your Lund Elite Series EX-ExtraWide Style Fender Flares come with a limited Lifetime Warranty
Your tires are big and menacing, but so are the streets and highways that you rumble on. Give your truck or SUV some extra armor to guard your wheels, and keep your paint job clear of loose rocks, mud and other road debris with Lund Elite Series EX-ExtraWide Style Fender Flares. These Lund fender flares may boast stylish good looks, yet they're made from durable ABS plastic, so you can be confident that they can handle anything the road may throw your way.
Depending on vehicle, the extra 4-6 inches of coverage is a perfect way to hide rusted fenders without having to break the bank on expensive paint and body work. What's more, this cutting-edge flare style modernizes older model vehicles with a newer wide-body look.
Your Lund Elite Series EX-ExtraWide Style Fender Flares come in a smooth or industry's only textured finish, and install easily to your current stock fender holes. And, Lund dials you in with a limited Lifetime Warranty on its fender flares.
Lund Elite Series EX-ExtraWide Style Fender Flares Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bruce S (GRABILL, IN) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Feb 04, 2015 3:57 AM
These fender flares were perfect for hiding the rusted out wheel wells on my 2001 Dodge Ram pick up. I had them installed by my mechanic and for the price of all four flares and their installation (which they used screws instead of the clips, the cost was still under $500. I'm sure a body shop would have charged at least 4X that much to fix the rusted wheel well fenders. They look very nice and there is plenty of coverage for the rust to get worse and still be hidden.
Reviewed by Bill B (Jackson, MO) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-350 — Jan 28, 2015 5:18 AM
Flares showed up quickly. Fit up to my truck was great. They look awesome. Installation was super easy, took longer to put rubber surround on than to install.
Reviewed by Mike S (Parker, CO) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — Sep 28, 2013 8:58 AM
Good lookin flare. Easy to install. About an hour for all 4.Dresses up my truck and looks sharp with all white and black rims and flares.
Reviewed by Kenneth B (Kettle Falls, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Sep 12, 2012 8:08 AM
As a competent shadetree mechanic, I figured these would be a breeze. Opened the box and all pieces were sheathed in plastic wrap and the clips, screws and rubber molding were in a separate bag. Started the install on the rear of the truck. Everything lined up well, installed the u-clips and were really unimpressed in the way they would hold the flares.
- lund fender flares
- colorado rocker flares
- stampede trail riderz fender flares rear
- flat fender flares
- car cover for bmw
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- fender flares chevy
- 2002 dodge ram fender flares
- tahoe fender flares oem
- toyota tacoma seat covers 2010
- suv side steps
- cheap air intake systems
- custom exhaust tips for cars