Lund Elite Series EX-ExtraWide Style Fender Flares
- Ships Between 12/01 - 12/03
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Lund Elite Series EX-ExtraWide Style Fender Flares are just the trick for 4x4 trucks with a larger wheel and tire package
- Extra fender coverage protects vehicle from rocks and other debris kicked up by tires
- Made from sturdy OEM style ABS plastic that holds up to the harshest conditions
- Match that factory look on smooth finish fender with some prep, primer and paint
- An inexpensive alternative to costly body work— just cover up those rusted fenders and you’ll look as good as new
- Choose from a smooth or industry's only textured finish
- Installs easily to current factory fender holes
- Sold as a set of four or in front and rear pairs
- Your Lund Elite Series EX-ExtraWide Style Fender Flares come with a limited Lifetime Warranty
Your tires are big and menacing, but so are the streets and highways that you rumble on. Give your truck or SUV some extra armor to guard your wheels, and keep your paint job clear of loose rocks, mud and other road debris with Lund Elite Series EX-ExtraWide Style Fender Flares. These Lund fender flares may boast stylish good looks, yet they're made from durable ABS plastic, so you can be confident that they can handle anything the road may throw your way.
Depending on vehicle, the extra 4-6 inches of coverage is a perfect way to hide rusted fenders without having to break the bank on expensive paint and body work. What's more, this cutting-edge flare style modernizes older model vehicles with a newer wide-body look.
Your Lund Elite Series EX-ExtraWide Style Fender Flares come in a smooth or industry's only textured finish, and install easily to your current stock fender holes. And, Lund dials you in with a limited Lifetime Warranty on its fender flares.
Lund Elite Series EX-ExtraWide Style Fender Flares Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mike S (Parker, CO) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — Sep 28, 2013 8:58 AM
Good lookin flare. Easy to install. About an hour for all 4.Dresses up my truck and looks sharp with all white and black rims and flares.
Reviewed by Kenneth B (Kettle Falls, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Sep 12, 2012 8:08 AM
As a competent shadetree mechanic, I figured these would be a breeze. Opened the box and all pieces were sheathed in plastic wrap and the clips, screws and rubber molding were in a separate bag. Started the install on the rear of the truck. Everything lined up well, installed the u-clips and were really unimpressed in the way they would hold the flares.
Reviewed by Scott R (Casper, WY) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy C/K 1500 — Jul 03, 2012 7:14 AM
The Prestige EX Wide Fender Flares are a nice addition to my '98 Chevy xtended cab. They extend out and cover my aftermarket wheels pretty well, but I do still get a little mud that gets past them in the front. They cover the V-8 Vortec sticker in the front about half way. They are a little more shiny than expected, but still looks good. Installation was pretty easy, except putting the rubber molding on the back was a bit time consuming. I would recommend these flares. AutoAnything got these to me quickly - no problems with purchase and shipping process.
- lund fender flares
- rugged ridge fenders
- bushwacker flat flares
- truck rocker panel guards
- acura bras
- fender flares chevy
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- 2011 dodge ram fender flares
- 23 ford f350 fender flares
- 93 jeep wrangler extra wide jeep fender flares
- custom seat cover
- tonneau bed cover
- luggage rack covers