- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add eye-catching bolt-on protection to your ride with Lund Elite Series RX-Rivet Style Fender Flares
- Each set is designed exclusively for 4x4 trucks and SUVs with bigger wheel and tire packages
- Protects your ride from loose rocks and other troublesome road debris
- Built from strong OEM-style ABS plastic that takes on the most unforgiving elements
- Choose from smooth or industry's only textured finish option
- Prep, primer and paint the smooth finish fender for custom-matched color
- Installs easily without the hassle of actually drilling into fenders
- Includes 100% stainless steel rivets
- Seamless alternative to overpriced body work for those rusted fenders
- Your Lund Elite Series RX-Rivet Style Fender Flares are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Even though you're cruising high in the driver's seat, gritty street-level debris can fly up to harm your ride's finish. Put a shield between your vehicle and the ravages of the road with Lund Elite Series RX-Rivet Style Fender Flares. Designed for vehicles with larger wheel and tire packages with a bold and wide-bodied look, each Lund fender flare is made from durable ABS plastic so it's sure to last.
And, they're a head-turning and inexpensive option when you're looking to cover up fenders that have seen better days. Contemporary flare style updates older model vehicles with bold new looks. Rivets are made of 100% stainless steel and are for visual use only—they do not touch your fenders and come included with the set of four fender flares.
Choose from a smooth or industry's only textured finish. The smooth finish can even be prepped, primed and painted for custom color coordination. Lund Elite Series RX-Rivet Style Fender Flares mount to your existing fender holes with no fuss or drilling. What's more, Lund backs your new fender flares with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Elite Series RX-Rivet Style Fender Flares Customer Reviews
108 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Victor G (GRAND MOUND, IA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Sep 29, 2015 6:05 PM
Easy to put on.It took a little time,but everything fit perfect and it all went the way it was supposed to go.They look great on my truck!
Reviewed by Renee L (Washington Court House, OH) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Aug 03, 2015 10:39 AM
this flares gave my truck a total different look and get so many compliments on it. The material is strong and the ribetts are easy to install as well as the flares however that rubber strip that come with it is more of a pain in the butt than anything else it won't stay on other than that they look good
Reviewed by Ernie O (Adkins, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — May 22, 2015 6:37 AM
These have been improved with the ease of installment and very few have the textured look. I give them a very high rating and when things go south Auto Anything steps up to the plate and makes it right. Thank you
- lund fender flares
- bushwacker pocket style fender flare
- egr bolt on fender flares
- rough rider fender flares
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- toyota fender flares
- pontiac logo floor mats
- off road accessories for ford f150
- 2003 toyota tundra seat covers
- bushwacker fender flares dodge ram 2500
- truck floor mat
- van luggage carrier
- performance exhausts