Lund Elite Series RX-Rivet Style Fender Flares
- Ships Between 5/27 - 5/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add eye-catching bolt-on protection to your ride with Lund Elite Series RX-Rivet Style Fender Flares
- Each set is designed exclusively for 4x4 trucks and SUVs with bigger wheel and tire packages
- Protects your ride from loose rocks and other troublesome road debris
- Built from strong OEM-style ABS plastic that takes on the most unforgiving elements
- Choose from smooth or industry's only textured finish option
- Prep, primer and paint the smooth finish fender for custom-matched color
- Installs easily without the hassle of actually drilling into fenders
- Includes 100% stainless steel rivets
- Seamless alternative to overpriced body work for those rusted fenders
- Your Lund Elite Series RX-Rivet Style Fender Flares are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Even though you're cruising high in the driver's seat, gritty street-level debris can fly up to harm your ride's finish. Put a shield between your vehicle and the ravages of the road with Lund Elite Series RX-Rivet Style Fender Flares. Designed for vehicles with larger wheel and tire packages with a bold and wide-bodied look, each Lund fender flare is made from durable ABS plastic so it's sure to last.
And, they're a head-turning and inexpensive option when you're looking to cover up fenders that have seen better days. Contemporary flare style updates older model vehicles with bold new looks. Rivets are made of 100% stainless steel and are for visual use only—they do not touch your fenders and come included with the set of four fender flares.
Choose from a smooth or industry's only textured finish. The smooth finish can even be prepped, primed and painted for custom color coordination. Lund Elite Series RX-Rivet Style Fender Flares mount to your existing fender holes with no fuss or drilling. What's more, Lund backs your new fender flares with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Elite Series RX-Rivet Style Fender Flares Customer Reviews
104 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Laurens R (Sandwich, IL) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Apr 29, 2015 9:52 PM
I picked up an older high mileage pickup that was mechanically sound with a bit of rust starting to appear on the fenders. Cleaned it up, added flairs and a new set of tires, and now it looks tough and better than new. Easy to install in very little time.
Reviewed by James O (Bluffdale, UT) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Apr 11, 2015 12:48 AM
What can I say, it was very easy to put on my Ram 3500 diesel, only needed wrench and socket set, and my Hex set to put on. The Fender Flares look sharp!
Reviewed by Andrew B (agawam, MA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Apr 10, 2015 9:23 AM
Overall the flares were nice. Went on relatively smoothly. However, on the 2015 Tundra model I bought them for they said I "might" have to remove the mud flaps and there was no "might" as they MUST be removed. Also, some of the wording on the instructions was a bit unclear like reusing existing hardware but you couldn't. Also front fender flares holes did not line up exactly on all the holes...took some alterations. All in all it is a decent product.
Reviewed by William L (Canton, MI) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-250 — Apr 05, 2015 6:37 PM
I got these flares to cover some rust on the fenders of my truck it did the trick and for half the money the bush wackers cost save your money and go with lund you will be happy and so will your wallet.
- lund fender flares
- bushwacker pocket style fender flare
- egr bolt on fender flares
- rough rider fender flares
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- toyota fender flares
- pontiac logo floor mats
- off road accessories for ford f150
- 2003 toyota tundra seat covers
- bushwacker fender flares dodge ram 2500
- truck floor mat
- van luggage carrier
- performance exhausts