- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add eye-catching bolt-on protection to your ride with Lund Elite Series RX-Rivet Style Fender Flares
- Each set is designed exclusively for 4x4 trucks and SUVs with bigger wheel and tire packages
- Protects your ride from loose rocks and other troublesome road debris
- Built from strong OEM-style ABS plastic that takes on the most unforgiving elements
- Choose from smooth or industry's only textured finish option
- Prep, primer and paint the smooth finish fender for custom-matched color
- Installs easily without the hassle of actually drilling into fenders
- Includes 100% stainless steel rivets
- Seamless alternative to overpriced body work for those rusted fenders
- Your Lund Elite Series RX-Rivet Style Fender Flares are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Even though you're cruising high in the driver's seat, gritty street-level debris can fly up to harm your ride's finish. Put a shield between your vehicle and the ravages of the road with Lund Elite Series RX-Rivet Style Fender Flares. Designed for vehicles with larger wheel and tire packages with a bold and wide-bodied look, each Lund fender flare is made from durable ABS plastic so it's sure to last.
And, they're a head-turning and inexpensive option when you're looking to cover up fenders that have seen better days. Contemporary flare style updates older model vehicles with bold new looks. Rivets are made of 100% stainless steel and are for visual use only—they do not touch your fenders and come included with the set of four fender flares.
Choose from a smooth or industry's only textured finish. The smooth finish can even be prepped, primed and painted for custom color coordination. Lund Elite Series RX-Rivet Style Fender Flares mount to your existing fender holes with no fuss or drilling. What's more, Lund backs your new fender flares with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Elite Series RX-Rivet Style Fender Flares Customer Reviews
127 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ken m (DULUTH, MN) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — May 04, 2016 3:45 PM
Right Front did not fit,had to reorder another set and they did work, the down side is I had to pay to have them put on twice.overall they look good but not to happy that I had to pay twice to have them installed
Reviewed by Tim R (Radnor, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Apr 30, 2016 12:28 PM
the change in supplier for the rubber seal to go around the flair is lousy. if you can get them on right it is no time they slip down inside the flair.
Reviewed by Glenn S (Sanger, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Apr 26, 2016 6:04 AM
These where the easiest install I have ever done! Missing one mounting bracket, I called they had it to my house in a couple of days! Only thing these are designed for a wide body look, they stick out 2+ inches. Look great though!
Reviewed by Frank C (KANSAS CITY, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-350 — Apr 14, 2016 4:18 AM
For the most part I like this, my only concern is the part that you attach to the truck itself. They use clips instead of bolts and nuts. We'll have to see how they hold up.
- lund fender flares & trim
- rbp grille tundra
- sensen strut review
- laredo truck bed covers
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- mercedes fender flares
- dashboard covers toyota
- ford escape floor mats 2011
- 2004 dodge ram 1500 fender flares
- off road accessories for ford f150
- performance intake systems
- custom vehicle floor mats
- tents for pickup truck beds