Stampede Ruff Riderz Fender Flares
- Ships Between 6/03 - 6/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Toughen up the style of your truck or SUV with Stampede Ruff Riderz Fender Flares
- Each flare is stamped with a simulated rivet pattern for an aggressive appearance
- Custom sculpted to perfectly fit your rig
- Their wide stance helps block more kicked-up crud from spraying the sides of your ride
- Comes in an OEM-style matte black finish that's ready for a custom paint job
- Installs easily with included mounting hardware—minor drilling may be required
- Your Stampede Ruff Riderz Fender Flares boast a solid limited Lifetime Warranty
What you drive speaks volumes about who you are. Do you want to be the guy who patiently wades through traffic in a stock truck or SUV listening to smooth jazz and sipping a decaf latte? Or do you want to embody the raw-dog attitude of Teddy Roosevelt's 1st Volunteer Calvary cracking skulls up and down San Juan Hill? Lose the latte and step up to the bully style of Stampede Ruff Riderz Fender Flares.
Unlike simple stock accessories, Stampede Ruff Riderz Fender Flares are cut from a more domineering cloth. They're adorned with simulated rivets, giving your ride an unmistakable air of intimidation. Plus, their wickedly wide profile helps shield the sides of your warhorse from kicked-up mud, gravel and other road crud or trail grime.
For maximum strength and stability, your Ruff Riderz are built from a special Tri-Blend ABS material that's UV safe. Never one-size-fits-all, they're custom tailored for a perfect fit and can even be painted to match your finish. Best of all, they're backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Stampede Ruff Riderz Fender Flares Customer Reviews
68 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Trajan B (CANTON, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — May 21, 2015 4:42 AM
Good looking, as well built and fairly easy assembly. a little time consuming putting all faux bolts on, but overall the end result is fantastic.
Reviewed by Brandon S (Fargo, ND) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — May 11, 2015 3:45 PM
I was looking at bushwacker, but couldn't justify paying $500. I paid $211 for the Stampede Ruff Riderz Flares, after painting them I was under $500. They look great and install was a breeze, I had to drill one extra hole in each flare and install gaskets. Took about 1.5h.
- stampede fender flare
- stampede fender flares ruff riderz
- bolt on look fender flares
- prestige fender flares dodge
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- jeep brush guard
- toyota fender flares
- dodge ram wheel well covers
- f-350 factory fender flares
- seat covers f250
- programer chips
- luggage racks for suvs
- truck bed cap