- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Toughen up the style of your truck or SUV with Stampede Ruff Riderz Fender Flares
- Each flare is stamped with a simulated rivet pattern for an aggressive appearance
- Custom sculpted to perfectly fit your rig
- Their wide stance helps block more kicked-up crud from spraying the sides of your ride
- Comes in an OEM-style matte black finish that's ready for a custom paint job
- Installs easily with included mounting hardware—minor drilling may be required
- Your Stampede Ruff Riderz Fender Flares boast a solid limited Lifetime Warranty
What you drive speaks volumes about who you are. Do you want to be the guy who patiently wades through traffic in a stock truck or SUV listening to smooth jazz and sipping a decaf latte? Or do you want to embody the raw-dog attitude of Teddy Roosevelt's 1st Volunteer Calvary cracking skulls up and down San Juan Hill? Lose the latte and step up to the bully style of Stampede Ruff Riderz Fender Flares.
Unlike simple stock accessories, Stampede Ruff Riderz Fender Flares are cut from a more domineering cloth. They're adorned with simulated rivets, giving your ride an unmistakable air of intimidation. Plus, their wickedly wide profile helps shield the sides of your warhorse from kicked-up mud, gravel and other road crud or trail grime.
For maximum strength and stability, your Ruff Riderz are built from a special Tri-Blend ABS material that's UV safe. Never one-size-fits-all, they're custom tailored for a perfect fit and can even be painted to match your finish. Best of all, they're backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Stampede Ruff Riderz Fender Flares Customer Reviews
111 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James B (ISLAMORADA, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Oct 12, 2016 4:35 PM
Didn't fit well, looked like they were trimmed with a chain saw,mounting holes missing ,others drilled in the wrong place.After two days of fitting they look ok if you don't look to close.Still needs a little more fitment.
Reviewed by Alejandro O (BELOIT, WI) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-250 — Oct 09, 2016 5:47 PM
The only thing is that assembly is required. You would think that with all of the stuff being made in China the quality of the work should be better. There were holes that were not punched through, on the other end were the pilot holes were punched through you have to remove sharp plastic burr ends. The screw for the bolt assembly would not go all the way through if you do not remove yourself each one. The little rubber that goes on the inside is very hard to guide and place. VERY SHARP ENDS.
Reviewed by Charles M (Hollywood, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Sep 29, 2016 6:37 AM
This is an awsome set of flares. Easy installation and durable feel.They add a great look and great protection from road elements.fast shipping and good prices.Thanks
- stampede fender flares
- bushwacker pocket style
- egr bolt on fender flares
- prestige fender flares dodge
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- gmc seat covers
- toyota fender flares
- wheel well covers
- 1996 ford f series wheel opening moldings
- gmc off road accessories
- car rain deflectors
- cheapest cold air intake systems
- high quality license plate frames