- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Toughen up the style of your truck or SUV with Stampede Ruff Riderz Fender Flares
- Each flare is stamped with a simulated rivet pattern for an aggressive appearance
- Custom sculpted to perfectly fit your rig
- Their wide stance helps block more kicked-up crud from spraying the sides of your ride
- Comes in an OEM-style matte black finish that's ready for a custom paint job
- Installs easily with included mounting hardware—minor drilling may be required
- Your Stampede Ruff Riderz Fender Flares boast a solid limited Lifetime Warranty
What you drive speaks volumes about who you are. Do you want to be the guy who patiently wades through traffic in a stock truck or SUV listening to smooth jazz and sipping a decaf latte? Or do you want to embody the raw-dog attitude of Teddy Roosevelt's 1st Volunteer Calvary cracking skulls up and down San Juan Hill? Lose the latte and step up to the bully style of Stampede Ruff Riderz Fender Flares.
Unlike simple stock accessories, Stampede Ruff Riderz Fender Flares are cut from a more domineering cloth. They're adorned with simulated rivets, giving your ride an unmistakable air of intimidation. Plus, their wickedly wide profile helps shield the sides of your warhorse from kicked-up mud, gravel and other road crud or trail grime.
For maximum strength and stability, your Ruff Riderz are built from a special Tri-Blend ABS material that's UV safe. Never one-size-fits-all, they're custom tailored for a perfect fit and can even be painted to match your finish. Best of all, they're backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Stampede Ruff Riderz Fender Flares Customer Reviews
97 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alan K (Mount Holly, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-450/550 — May 19, 2016 1:53 PM
I ordered these flares to be installed on F450 fenders with the appropriate aligning holes above the fender well and they didn't come close to fitting the application. I am now having to deal with obtaining an RMA number and finding another set to fit the application. This has caused us another full week or more of delay.
Reviewed by Todd R (GRAND JUNCTION, CO) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — May 16, 2016 8:52 AM
The ruff riderz flares we a good addition to my truck. Fairly easy to install. I used self tapping screws on the rear the provided clips were not ver sturdy
Reviewed by Park M (BELLEVILLE, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — May 01, 2016 6:17 PM
Love the looks, fairly easy to install, but had to go to the Toyota dealership to purchase special clips for the installation. Would have been nice to have been included, instead of starting the install and then needing to stop and drive 15 miles to the dealership, who had to order them, which meant another trip to pick up. That was an additional $22 for the parts, not to mention the time and gas to go back and forth.
Reviewed by Samuel c M (POSEYVILLE, IN) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-250 — Apr 21, 2016 8:14 PM
Look great on my truck but when advertised it said minor assembly. While after almost 2 hours of putting everything on them i was ready to install on truck. Installation on truck only took about 45 minutes.
- stampede fender flares
- bushwacker pocket style
- egr bolt on fender flares
- prestige fender flares dodge
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- gmc seat covers
- toyota fender flares
- wheel well covers
- 1996 ford f series wheel opening moldings
- gmc off road accessories
- car rain deflectors
- cheapest cold air intake systems
- high quality license plate frames