- Rebates: $30 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Toughen up the style of your truck or SUV with Stampede Ruff Riderz Fender Flares
- Each flare is stamped with a simulated rivet pattern for an aggressive appearance
- Custom sculpted to perfectly fit your rig
- Their wide stance helps block more kicked-up crud from spraying the sides of your ride
- Comes in an OEM-style matte black finish that's ready for a custom paint job
- Installs easily with included mounting hardware—minor drilling may be required
- Your Stampede Ruff Riderz Fender Flares boast a solid limited Lifetime Warranty
What you drive speaks volumes about who you are. Do you want to be the guy who patiently wades through traffic in a stock truck or SUV listening to smooth jazz and sipping a decaf latte? Or do you want to embody the raw-dog attitude of Teddy Roosevelt's 1st Volunteer Calvary cracking skulls up and down San Juan Hill? Lose the latte and step up to the bully style of Stampede Ruff Riderz Fender Flares.
Unlike simple stock accessories, Stampede Ruff Riderz Fender Flares are cut from a more domineering cloth. They're adorned with simulated rivets, giving your ride an unmistakable air of intimidation. Plus, their wickedly wide profile helps shield the sides of your warhorse from kicked-up mud, gravel and other road crud or trail grime.
For maximum strength and stability, your Ruff Riderz are built from a special Tri-Blend ABS material that's UV safe. Never one-size-fits-all, they're custom tailored for a perfect fit and can even be painted to match your finish. Best of all, they're backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Stampede Ruff Riderz Fender Flares Customer Reviews
121 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anthony H (denver, CO) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — Mar 01, 2017 8:41 PM
I've bought a grille guard, new headlights and tail lights, and other various items to add a new look to my truck and I can honestly say I've been more satisfied with this than other item to add to the style of my truck. For the price and ease of installation I'd say its a must have. Took about 30 minutes to install
Reviewed by Donald D (Olalla, WA) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-150 — Feb 17, 2017 6:46 AM
Packaging was OK. These require assembly, I had my kids help. Install was straight forward but I did need to drill a few additional holes to get the flares to attach correctly. No big deal. I bought the textured set. They look sharp and give the truck a more aggressive look while protecting the truck from debris and spray. The thickness of the flares should make them a durable addition as well.
Reviewed by Joel S (Pinon, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Feb 08, 2017 8:34 PM
I really like the product. It is doing the job that I expected. Before I had mud all over my truck....top of the cab,windows and the bed of my truck. Installation was pretty easy but a little time consuming on prepping. But taking the time makes it worth while. Was surprised on delivery. Was pretty quick especially in rural area. Thank you very much.
- stampede fender flares & trim
- pacesetters headers
- prestige flares
- firestone level-rite air shocks
- lincoln floor mats
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- chevrolet fender flares
- how to install ford f-series pocket style fender flares
- 2011 f250 fender flares
- avalanche bull bar
- bicycle carriers
- aftermarket exhaust systems
- luggage carriers