- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ready your ride for the hunt with Stampede Camo Fender Flares
- Stampede's camo trim for trucks and SUVs is completely custom designed for a perfect fit
- Select from 3 different styles— Original Ridrz for a factory look, bolt-on tough Ruff Ridrz or extended coverage Trail Ridrz
- Available in your choice of authentic camouflage patterns
- Block kicked-up muck from spraying the sides of your vehicle
- Built from a Tri-Blend ABS material for maximum durability and UV stability
- Includes all mounting hardware—minor drilling may be required
- Your Stampede Camo Fender Flares are backed by a solid 1-Year Warranty
When you're out hunting rascally rabbits, the element of surprise can mean the difference between bagging your prey and going home empty handed. Staying stealthy means dressing the part, and your rig is no exception. Luckily, you can give your ride the Elmer Fudd treatment with Stampede Camo Fender Flares. These sleek flares come finished with your choice of authentic camouflage patterns to blend in with the surroundings.
Some truck and SUV accessories are made just for decoration-that's it, and that's all. But your Stampede Camo Fender Flares are different. Besides looking sharp, they also block road crud from icing the sides of your ride with gritty, abrasive sludge. Plus, they're custom designed to fit and flow with your factory lines.
Available in three distinct styles, choose between the OEM look of OriginalRidrZ, bolt-on-tough RuffRidrZ or extended coverage TrailRidrZ. Built tough from a Tri-Blend ABS material, Stampede Camo Fender Flares have enough backbone to survive life on the trail. Plus, they're easy to install and backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
Stampede Camo Fender Flares Customer Reviews
31 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mickey P (SIDNEY, MT) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — May 31, 2016 4:55 AM
Easy to install and look great. Only problem I have is the front flares should come all the way down to the bumper. Other than that they are great!
- stampede fender flare
- prestige fender flares mud flaps ram 2500
- ats fender flares
- f150 factory wheel mouldings
- cadillac seat covers
- chevrolet fender flares
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- fender flares for ford f250
- 08 silverado accesories
- edege vs superchip programer for gmc
- luxury floor mats
- disc brake parts