- Ships Between 7/17 - 7/21
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ready your ride for the hunt with Stampede Camo Fender Flares
- Stampede's camo trim for trucks and SUVs is completely custom designed for a perfect fit
- Select from 3 different styles— Original Ridrz for a factory look, bolt-on tough Ruff Ridrz or extended coverage Trail Ridrz
- Available in your choice of authentic camouflage patterns
- Block kicked-up muck from spraying the sides of your vehicle
- Built from a Tri-Blend ABS material for maximum durability and UV stability
- Includes all mounting hardware—minor drilling may be required
- Your Stampede Camo Fender Flares are backed by a solid 1-Year Warranty
When you're out hunting rascally rabbits, the element of surprise can mean the difference between bagging your prey and going home empty handed. Staying stealthy means dressing the part, and your rig is no exception. Luckily, you can give your ride the Elmer Fudd treatment with Stampede Camo Fender Flares. These sleek flares come finished with your choice of authentic camouflage patterns to blend in with the surroundings.
Some truck and SUV accessories are made just for decoration-that's it, and that's all. But your Stampede Camo Fender Flares are different. Besides looking sharp, they also block road crud from icing the sides of your ride with gritty, abrasive sludge. Plus, they're custom designed to fit and flow with your factory lines.
Available in three distinct styles, choose between the OEM look of OriginalRidrZ, bolt-on-tough RuffRidrZ or extended coverage TrailRidrZ. Built tough from a Tri-Blend ABS material, Stampede Camo Fender Flares have enough backbone to survive life on the trail. Plus, they're easy to install and backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
Stampede Camo Fender Flares Customer Reviews
25 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Roger K (IDAHO FALLS, ID) — Apr 23, 2015 12:01 PM
I liked everything about the fender flares except the washer holes were a little too big and some of the holes in the flares didn't match up with the holes in the pick-up fender.
Reviewed by James B (Pinellas Park, FL) — Mar 03, 2015 6:16 AM
Very good product. If a person/shop is wanting these quickly, don't order as it took 3 weeks to receive them. It took some time to assemble the bolts/nuts on the flares themselves, but the overall appearance once installed was worth the effort. Highly recommended.