We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
TFP Fender Trim Part #2118 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert T (Custer, WI) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Silverado — Oct 09, 2008 11:03 AM
The fender flares have a bright appearance that looked very nice on the truck. You can use the no drill tabs, but I was not happy with how they held the flares on. I drilled and put screws in and that worked well
Reviewed by Jack D (Duncanville, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — May 29, 2008 4:37 PM
I used a combination of screws and clips because drilling the pilot holes for the screws,because of the tire makes it difficult to drill straight---tabs on the clips seem to be a little long ----- overall they look great!!!!
Ships By 2/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:2118
- Width: 1.6 in.
- 2nd Generation Fender Trim
- Polished Stainless Steel
- tfp auto trim
- tfp stainless wheel trim
- 2008 gmc sierra crome door handel
- chevy black fuel door
- chrystler sebring tail lights
- mercedes fender trim
- window pillars for 2008 mercury mariner
- ford f350 chrome gas cover
- chrome fender trim for toyota pickup
- 2010 chevy silverado accessories
- automotive car covers
- custom car dashboard covers
- vehicle cargo mats