We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Street Part #20502-02 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Roger P (Hamilton, OH) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-150 — Aug 23, 2013 10:35 AM
These flares really set my truck off. I recently replaced my engine and thought I would make it look better too. These flares look like the missing link that should have been on there from the beginning. They complement the toreador red body color. I left them black. I also got the street running boards and they match perfectly. The install was uneventful. Use the tape to make sure the top seal is tight to the body before screwing on.
Ships Between 3/29 - 3/31
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:20502-02
- 0.75" Front Fender Flare Coverage, 0.75" Rear Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Street Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Moderate
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting not required
- Vehicle drilling required