We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Street Part #31507-02 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Larry H (FAIRBANKS, AK) Reviewed for a 1996 Toyota T100 — Aug 18, 2015 8:50 PM
I saw a truck just like mine with Bushwacker Fender Flares and decided that was exactly what my T100 needed. After looking online I discovered where to get them and AutoAnything had very fast order processing and shipping. They arrived a couple days later. The kit included everything needed to install them including hardware. I had to trim a few pieces of fender trim to accommodate the flares, but that was the hardest part. The rest was straight forward. Directions made sense.
Reviewed by james z (PITTSGROVE, NJ) — May 14, 2014 3:33 AM
THEY Made my truck look a 100% better. i had some body rust over the rear wheel wells witch i patched up. instead of painting over the material, i simply put on the fender flares witch cleaned it up and turned it into a new looking truck. i would recomend these flares to everybody as they went on very very easy!
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:31507-02
- 0.75" Front Fender Flare Coverage, 0.75" Rear Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Street Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Moderate
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting required
- Vehicle drilling not required
- best price on fender flares
- bushwacker fender flares silverado
- bushwacker street flares 2007 silverado
- extenda flare
- 2002 ford explorer wheel opening molding
- dodge diesel performance
- lincoln fender trim
- edege vs superchip programer for gmc
- 1996 ford f series wheel opening moldings
- fender flares for f250
- floor mat for car
- roof mounted luggage carrier
- suv mats cargo area