We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Street Part #51501-02 Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bruce S (GRABILL, IN) Reviewed for a 1997 Dodge Dakota — Mar 21, 2016 6:08 AM
They look great on my 1997 Dakota hiding the wheel well rust. They came with screws instead of clips for a more permanent installation. Took them to my mechanic for installation and they did a nice job and look great.
Reviewed by Mike S (Wichita, KS) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Dakota — Nov 27, 2014 9:01 PM
Although one person can install the flares, having someone to help makes installation easier. We did have to notch the back flares at the bottom to get a good snug fit. Kit came with all the screws needed to install the flares. I'm very happy I went with the Bushwacker's.
Reviewed by kevin r (watertown, WI) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Dakota — Apr 15, 2014 10:28 AM
I was looking for a set of flares for my 1998 Dodge Dakota. I removed the rust from around the rear fenders and wanted to cover them up so the repairs couldn't be seen. I'm very happy with my purchase. The truck is a 2wd so I didn't want a flare that stuck out very far. The flares look like they came stock on the truck. They fit wonderfully and were incredibly easy to install. I had all of them installed within 2 hours. They were also the most economically priced flares that I could find. I would buy these again.
Reviewed by John P (Malden, IL) Reviewed for a 2000 Dodge Dakota — Aug 07, 2013 7:57 PM
I have been in car business 53yr.never had any better experence fit perfect fast shipping packed great and great price and installed very easy. The fellow that took my order was very helpful. THANK YOU J&J Auto Sales.
Reviewed by Jerry B (Titonka, IA) Reviewed for a 1997 Dodge Dakota — Aug 28, 2012 6:13 AM
My flares look great. I wanted to cover up some body work I had done to remove rust. I lightly sanded my flares, prep solved them, painted them with a plastic adhesive, primed, painted, and clear coated. They really look nice. My only problem was my #2 bits to fit the screws were cheap and they stripped, not the screws.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 7/27 - 7/31
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:51501-02
- 0.75" Front Fender Flare Coverage, 0.75" Rear Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Street Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Easy
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting not required
- Vehicle drilling not required
- painting bushwacker fender flares
- 200 land cruiser fender flares bushwacker painted
- bushwacker 40924-02
- bushwacker 50009-11
- 1995 mitsubishi fender flare set
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- nissan truck tent
- toyota rav4 sport 2006 fender flares
- fender flares 2010 toyota land cruiser
- 2010 dodge ram fender flares
- aftermarket gauge clusters
- car top racks
- rubber auto mats