We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Street Part #40955-02 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by steven b (DAYTON, MN) — Mar 17, 2016 6:21 PM
Flares fit and mounted perfect and easily.The overall curved shape of the flares do not compliment the straight lines of the truck though,front is the worst.But again flares fit perfect.
Reviewed by Adam Z (Hermantown, MN) — Nov 23, 2015 12:40 PM
Ground off some rust and applied Por 15. Then put on the flares. Easy to install and look good. Didn't sit completely flush with the truck body in a couple spots.
Reviewed by Steve M (Frisco, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Sep 21, 2013 5:16 PM
Overall about 2.5 hour install if you take the wheels off (don't have to, we did). My in-laws' truck came with mud flaps and he wanted to keep them on. So, we installed them back on, on top of these fender flares. We just had to drill extra offset holes to mount the mud flaps back on. We used the main anchor bolt (underneath, at about the 5 o'clock position) for the mud flaps and then drilled in place for the rest if the mounting positions. It turned out great!
Ships Between 3/24 - 3/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:40955-02
- 0.5" Front Fender Flare Coverage, 0.5" Rear Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Street Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Easy
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting not required
- Vehicle drilling not required
- buy bushwacker fender flares
- bushwacker 40916-02
- bushwacker street fender flares
- pocket fenders
- lincoln fender trim
- cadillac fender trim kits
- chevy mud gaurds
- factory fender flares chevy avalanche
- honda wheel fender trim
- 2010 chevy colorado factory fender flares
- protective floor covering for new vehicles
- tonneau covers
- truck wheels