We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Pocket Style Fender Flares Part #20914-02 Customer Reviews
47 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dave N (Long Lake, MN) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-350 — Apr 29, 2016 8:42 AM
I figure on a newer vehicle these wouldn't take any time at all to install. However, I purchased then to cover the rust around my rear F-350 wheel wells. It was and still is an ongoing nightmare, haven't finished install yet. Lastly, I still don't haveany idea how the clips they send out work, at all. Brought them to three different body shops/mechanics, and they couldn't tell me, either. I still have ! Instructions, definitely, could be better. Illustrations were so black you couldn't see
Reviewed by Colin R (Selkirk, Manitoba) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-350 — Nov 25, 2013 12:40 PM
I thought the price and quick shipping was good. I also like the style and ease of installation. You can do it yourself but an extra hand makes it a lot easier. Ask a buddy to help out for an hour and presto! Sweet looking truck.
Ships Between 3/20 - 3/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Color:Smooth Black
- Part #:20914-02
- 2" Front Fender Flare Coverage, 2" Rear Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Pocket Style Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Easy
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting not required
- Vehicle drilling not required