We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Pocket Style Fender Flares Part #20917-02 Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Douglas H (Harleysville, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Sep 06, 2011 6:37 AM
Bought the pocket-style flares for my 09 F-350. Had them painted to match my truck and they look awesome!!! I would recommend them to anyone who wants to make their truck stand out from the crowd. Fast shipment and great quality product!!!
Reviewed by Clifford O (Weed, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-350 — Apr 22, 2011 9:27 AM
Was planning on using the flares without painting. Upon unpacking I noticed that they were scratched due to not being packed properly. There is a great deal of assembly for flares of this price. Hardware was incomplete. I was missing 3 washers, two bolts, and 1 lock nut. All stainless steel. Took two of us approx. 3 hours to install. Bushwhacker makes these flares oversea's. If they want to screw the american worker at least they could put some of their profits into making these the product they should be for the nearly $500.00 you will pay for them.
Reviewed by ronnie j (BIGLER, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — Apr 12, 2010 5:49 PM
fender flares look nice and durable although 2 bolts were not threaded and the ones that were were very hard to get tightened. alot bigger than i thought and i had to purchase bigger tires to make it look right.
Reviewed by scott h (Coventry, RI) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — Aug 12, 2008 9:59 AM
The quaulity of the flares are very good,they fit very well. Two things that I didn't like is the fact I cut my fingers very badly and one cut maybe should of been "emergency room stitches" from the extremely sharp edges. The mounting hardware absolutely sucks !!!
Ships Between 2/20 - 2/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:20917-02
- 2" Front Fender Flare Coverage, 2" Rear Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Pocket Style Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Easy
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting not required
- Vehicle drilling not required
- painted bushwacker fender flares
- bushwacker fender flares toyota tundra
- flat fender flares
- mercury fender
- rear view mirror nissan
- stainless wheel moulding
- 1996 ford f150 fender flares
- ford taurus chrome fender trim
- f150 off road accessories
- pickup tonneau covers
- step sides
- rear view mirror replacement