We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Pocket Style Fender Flares Part #31080-02 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jeffrey M (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 21, 2015 5:34 PM
I will admit I tried to install, had to hire pros. I had these painted gloss black by a professional body shop. They are a certified body shop. they really struggled on the install but the final outcome is they look great. If you are not really good at working on vehicles, besides the cost of the fenders themselves, you need to budget for a professional paint job and installation. I had another $650 in these besides the purchase price to get them painted and installed. The truck looks great.
Ships Between 4/23 - 4/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Color:Smooth Black
- Part #:31080-02
- 2" Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Pocket Style Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Easy
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting not required
- Vehicle drilling not required