We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Cut-Out Part #10909-07 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mark O (Point Pleasant Boro, NJ) Reviewed for a 1995 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 13, 2009 11:49 AM
better than i expected,i had them painted to match my jeep exterior. wish i had more money to make it cooler. i need seat covers next maybe in summer!
Reviewed by Manny F (Burlington, NC) Reviewed for a 1989 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 08, 2008 10:35 PM
I love the look!!! but wow these guys should have a clue with their name. The directions were also horrible! They should also make the inside stamp for which side to install easier to find and see. Heart transplant would be easier but i love the look!
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 5/26 - 5/31
- What Do You Drive?
- Color:Textured Black
- Part #:10909-07
- 6" Front Fender Flare Coverage, 6" Rear Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Cut-Out Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Hard
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting required
- Vehicle drilling required
- bushwacker flares
- bushwacker fender flares dodge 50028-02
- bushwacker fender flares dodge dually
- 50908-2 bushwaker
- mercedes benz car covers
- mercury fender
- stainless wheel moulding
- 05 tacoma cut-out fender flares
- 1992 mustang fender trim
- 2001 dodge ram fender flares
- auto garage accessories
- engine tuner reviews
- truck suspension systems