We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Cut-Out Part #31019-11 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bradley S (Portsmouth, OH) Reviewed for a 1992 Toyota Pickup — Apr 15, 2011 1:34 PM
Looks great and installation is fairly easy. They don't have the bolt on look i thought, but for the price and appearance i have no complaints. Only downfall in installation is screwing holes into the side of the fenders, but for an older model such as mine i didn't have a problem doing it.
Reviewed by Jeff R (Bluff City, TN) Reviewed for a 1994 Toyota Pickup — Aug 31, 2007 7:23 PM
I love my new flares. They fit very well and were not very hard at all to install. I did not have to do any cutting on my truck and would recommend these flares to anyone wanting a more aggressive look for their vehicle.
Ships Between 6/27 - 6/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Color:Smooth Black
- Part #:31019-11
- 1.5" Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Cut-Out Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Hard
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting required
- Vehicle drilling not required
- best price bushwacker fender flares
- bushwacker flare 50501-02
- bushwacker flat fender flares for sale
- 2011 f250 bushwacker flares
- audi brakes
- cadillac fender trim kits
- mercedes benz fender trim
- off road nissan titan
- gmc canyon fender flares
- cadillac ctsv car cover 2005
- fitted car mats
- truck towing hitches
- turno cover