We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Cut-Out Part #40004-11 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by enrique b (Austin, TX) Reviewed for a 1989 GMC Jimmy — Mar 04, 2013 8:44 PM
Overall a little disappointed, was unaware I had to cut into my vehicle. If I would have known this, I would not have purchased this model.
Reviewed by leslie h (bishop, CA) Reviewed for a 1985 Chevy C/K Pickup — Aug 15, 2011 2:42 PM
every thing went great for first time installing these. only thing i could suggest is bushwacker make a paper template for cutting out the fenders and i would rather have the rivets than screws.
Reviewed by Nathan N (Freeland, MI) Reviewed for a 1975 Chevy Blazer — Aug 14, 2008 7:07 PM
I do indeed like my flares but they are not heavy thick peices like I thought they would be there thinner but they look great
Ships Between 11/20 - 11/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Color:Smooth Black
- Part #:40004-11
- 2.5" Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Cut-Out Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Hard
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting required
- Vehicle drilling required
- bushwhacker fender flares tundra
- flat style fender flares
- bushmaster fender flares
- bushwacker 40923-02
- bmw brakes and rotors
- lincoln fender trim
- stainless wheel moulding
- 2011 chevy silverado fender flares
- dodge off road fender
- dodge ram chrome fender flares
- floor mat liners
- bull bar lights
- truck bed camping tent