We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Original Equipment Part #40915-02 Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Vinnie D (Newington, CT) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Mar 17, 2015 2:53 AM
Look great, easy to install. Needed flares to hide minor damage over wheel well. Gives truck new look. Pricey, but quality is excellent
Reviewed by Gary W (Omaha, NE) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Mar 27, 2012 3:14 PM
I am very happy with the flares, installation was very easy. It took a little longer than was advertised but all in all it was very simple. I have had them on the truck for a while now and Im very happy with the looks and the performance.
Reviewed by James B (Mahopac, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Jan 24, 2011 6:37 AM
The Bushwaker fender flares were very easy to install. Installation time was under 10 minutes for all four. They change the appearence of the truck and make it look really sharp.
Reviewed by Garry C (Blountville, TN) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-250 — Apr 20, 2010 9:48 PM
very good service received flares sooner than expected the follow up as to whether i was satisfied or not shocked me (does not usually happen nowdays) The flares were very easy to install fit like a glove and look great i get alot of comments on them.
Reviewed by Travis A (White Lake, WI) — Apr 30, 2009 8:12 AM
The Flares look great on my truck, and installed easily. The prce seemed a little high, and the tuff-lock screws could be made a lttle tuffer. But all in all its a good product, and installs quick.
Reviewed by Joseph O (Vacaville, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Mar 21, 2009 11:47 AM
Installed on 2006 Chevy 4door short bed Silverado I installed by myself without removing the wheels from the truck. Recommend havign a helper, extra set of hands when fine tuning the fender flares to your vehicle. 75% of the Plastic screws work, the other 25% needed extra effort and holding the fender in place when the plastic screw did not want to hold was a little bit of a pain, with only two sets of hands.... Post installation, the fender flares did what I wanted added protection to the truck panels with the larger tires installed... You will not go wrong in buying a set of Bushwacker Fender Flares
Reviewed by Henry T A (Alameda, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Dec 29, 2008 4:40 AM
The fender flares look great, are a little pricey. The plastic screws used to secure the flares to the fenders are very flimsy. 1/3 of the screws twisted off during installation.
Reviewed by Terri V (West Olive, MI) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Apr 11, 2007 9:09 AM
I decided to go with these fender flares because I wanted to paint them to match my trucks color, GM fender flairs have a texture on the plastic, but I wanted these because they are a smooth plastic design and better for painting. They came quick, them paint went on good, and I installed them in about 15 minutes, they were very easy to put on myself and the fitment was great.
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:40915-02
- 0.75" Front Fender Flare Coverage, 0.75" Rear Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Original Equipment Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Easy
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting not required
- Vehicle drilling not required
- who makes the best fender flares
- rear bushwacker fender flares bill me later
- bushwacker street flares
- lincoln fender trim
- bmw chrome fender trim
- volvo trailer hitch
- stainless trim cadillac
- 2009 silverado pickup factory fender flares
- dodge ram 2500 fender flares
- luggage rack storage containers
- auto mats and accessories
- truck bed rails caps