We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Original Equipment Part #50011-02 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Alan C (Rimersburg, PA) Reviewed for a 1995 Dodge Ram — Mar 04, 2008 3:55 AM
While restoring my 1995 Dodge truck, I wanted to make it look like a newer model. The Bushwacker fender flares did just that. Most new trucks come with factory flares. Adding flares to the Dodge gives it the appearance of a newer model. The flares were easy to install, were priced fairly and gave the appearance I was looking for.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 4/26 - 4/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:50011-02
- 1.75" Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Original Equipment Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Moderate
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting required
- Vehicle drilling required