We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Original Equipment Part #40034-02 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by EZ B (MANHATTAN, MT) — Dec 07, 2015 9:21 AM
In a body shop, we are obviously accustomed to making things work. But as for a Bushwacker flare, it's never a problem. They fit like they're suppose to and function as advertised. Continuing to be a leader in this market. Thanks Bushwacker!!
Reviewed by NICHOLAS C (Bensenville, IL) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Jun 05, 2008 6:09 AM
I recently purchased a set of Bushwacker Fender Flares for my 06 Silverado short bed 4x4. After applying the provided gasket it took only a matter of minutes to install each flare with the six plastic fasteners which simply snap into the existing holes in the fender. I couldn't believe how simple this was, and the finished product is outstanding - not to mention the savings over buying OEM flares from the dealer. Now I have to go buy some new tires to compliment my truck's new look.... thanks for a great product!
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 8/22 - 8/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:40034-02
- 0.75" Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Original Equipment Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Easy
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting not required
- Vehicle drilling not required
- bushwacker fender flares buy
- bushwacker pocket style flares item number 4094202
- bushwacker 20914-02
- part # 30909-02
- toyota dashboard covers
- mercedes benz fender trim
- bmw chrome fender trim
- 09 chevy siverado chrome door handle
- nissan frontier fender flares
- factory replacement fender flares for a 2002 jeep wrangler
- custom cargo mats
- step up bars for trucks
- tonneau covers ratings