We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Original Equipment Part #40923-02 Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Troy C (SAND SPRINGS, OK) — Jan 04, 2016 9:20 AM
after a lot of research, came down to these or Lund's OE type flares as I neither needed or wanted big, bulky flares. chose bushwacker as the info on the Lund product indicated it would partially cover the Z71 factory decals. regrettably, the bushwacker OE flares also partially cover the Z71 factory decals so I'm stuck with the same issue. also, fender liner kits shouldn't be sold with flare kits without some warning the two need the same attachment area for installation.
Reviewed by Waldemar C (LITTLETON, CO) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Feb 26, 2013 8:41 AM
THe flares look great. They make the trick look mean. Love it! The fronts went on quick. The back, well, the instructions said nothing about drilling holes,the top holes had to be slotted to reach the holes in the fender well.Only one set of clips sent,had to run to auto parts store to fin.,but job done good fit,all Ok!
Reviewed by dennis c (Biddeford, ME) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jun 02, 2011 7:00 AM
I am very satified with the quality of the material, and the ease of teh instalation. The directions were very easy to understand and follow.The shipping was quicker than I expected.
Reviewed by Leonard J (Rockledge, FL) Reviewed for a 2001 GMC Sierra — Apr 28, 2011 6:01 AM
The Bushwhacker fender flares are my favorite addition to make thisd truck mine. I have done 2 chev trucks ande 2 Jeep Wranglers. Priced right, easy to install, and easy to paint.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:40923-02
- 0.75" Front Fender Flare Coverage, 0.75" Rear Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Original Equipment Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Easy
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting not required
- Vehicle drilling not required
- cheap bushwacker flares
- 2002 ford explorer wheel opening molding
- gmc dash board covers
- mercury fender
- original fender flares for 1983 jeep cj7
- stainless steel fender trim for ford windstar
- fender flares for 2004 dodge ram 2500
- truck box accessories
- winter truck accessories
- auto floor mat