We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Original Equipment Part #150900-02 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by KEVIN M (Newton Falls, OH) Reviewed for a 2007 Hummer H3 — Jan 16, 2017 2:03 PM
One of the CE brand flares we had on our Hummer H3X came up missing. The whole set has to be purchased to replace one fender flare. I decided on Bushwacker. The Bushwacker fender flares are more expensive and had to be painted. However, the finished appearance is much nicer with the Bushwacker set on the Hummer. Bushwacker installation is more difficult than the CE flares and the alignment of the Bushwacker set is not quite perfect. BW is more expensive but looks much better than CE!
Reviewed by Sherry K (Kingsville, OH) — Jun 26, 2010 6:36 AM
had to trim for best fit against fenders...did not use the screws and clips that came with kit, I went and bought some more of the plastic push type that are used in the fender liner. front were easy, rear took more time because of being 3 pieces. overall I like the appearance.
Ships Between 2/20 - 2/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:150900-02
- 2" Front Fender Flare Coverage, 2" Rear Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Original Equipment Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Moderate
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting required
- Vehicle drilling required
- bushwhacker fender flares tundra
- 05 dodge dakota fender flares
- bushwacker street flares 2007 silverado
- nissan titan fender flares pocket style
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- mercedes benz fender trim
- custom auto shade for 2013 hyundia elantra
- fender flares f250 super duty
- wheel surrounds after market fender flairs 2000 ford f250
- oe style bushwacker fender flares for 2001 f350
- roof racks for suvs
- automotive air filter
- cargo liners suv