We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Extend-a-Fender Part #31906-01 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Grover L (Fairview, OR) Reviewed for a 1989 Toyota Pickup — Jan 03, 2017 1:14 PM
I am surprised at the cost of these flares for what you actually receive.Though the quality seems fairly good,the flares are flimsy,the molding cheap and the actual mounting screws are better suited for picture hanging.I could tell by just looking and examining the fit that these easy to install with "minimal cutting" is a definite understatement.In the future please remember these words,"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten".
Reviewed by Tom S (Rodeo, CA) Reviewed for a 1991 Toyota Pickup — Jan 29, 2015 5:34 PM
My 91 toyota 4x4 pickup, was looking a little tired and old school. With the addition of the bushwhacker extend-a-fender it turned her into an urban "diva". We don't do much four whellin any more, just enjoying the new her.
Reviewed by James V (Green Mountain Falls, CO) Reviewed for a 1991 Toyota Pickup — Nov 26, 2011 8:25 AM
These went on a 1991 Toy PK. They fit like a glove & were not to bad to mount. Taking the tires off is a must & a power drill to install screws makes it pretty easy.
Reviewed by Mark C (Lithia Springs, GA) Reviewed for a 1999 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Mar 26, 2011 10:13 AM
The difference these flares make in the appearance of my Toyota Pickup is amazing! The quality is excellent, and installation easy with a power drill. I love them and would recommend them!
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 5/25 - 5/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Color:Smooth Black
- Part #:31906-01
- 1.25" Front Fender Flare Coverage, 1.5" Rear Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Extend-a-Fender Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Moderate
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting required
- Vehicle drilling required
- bushwacker trim
- 05 dodge dakota fender flares
- bushwacker cutout flares
- bushwacker flare 50501-02
- toyota lift kits
- 2001 ford f250 fender flairs
- 2002 ford explorer wheel opening molding
- 2010 toyota tundra fender flares
- dodge ram fender flare reviews
- edege vs superchip programer for gmc
- high performance air intake
- the best car covers in all weather
- truck steps bars