We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Extend-a-Fender Part #51905-02 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert D (HOULTON, WI) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Durango — May 10, 2014 7:05 AM
The instructions said to use a drill that would have been 2 sizes too large. I actually needed a 9/64" drill, which means none of the screws would have fit. Also you need 16 screws for the installation and that's exactly what you get 16, so don't lose one, for the price you would think you would get a couple extra.
Reviewed by Doyle H (Gatlinburg, TN) — Mar 30, 2009 11:02 PM
I haven't installed my flares yet. waiting on the humidity to drop a little so i can paint them but it looks like the will be easy to install an the service was great
Reviewed by Michael K. W (Romeoville, IL) Reviewed for a 2000 Dodge Dakota — Apr 01, 2007 4:09 PM
Great customer service-order no probelem shipped right away.Fit great,took less than 1 hour to install.TRUCK LOOKS GREAT!!
Ships Between 1/19 - 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:51905-02
- 1.5" Front Fender Flare Coverage, 1.5" Rear Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Extend-a-Fender Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Easy
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting not required
- Vehicle drilling not required
- bushwacker fender flares buy
- fender flare for 2003 chevy s10
- samurai bushwacker flares
- stainless wheel moulding
- dodge hitch cover
- toyota fender flares
- silerado wheel flares
- fender flares nissan titan
- 93 jeep wrangler extra wide jeep fender flares
- car intakes
- replacement rear view mirrors
- tonoue cover