We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Extend-a-Fender Part #70902-02 Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by steven c (poughkeepsie, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Volkswagen Passat — Mar 15, 2013 5:55 AM
These flares fit first try no trimming needed. Took about 2 hours total to do the job only because i removed the tires to make it easier. Def recommend these to all titan owners. Just beware the stock rim/tire combo will be swallowed by these flares. I ordered new rims with a more aggresive offset to fill them up.
Reviewed by Kathy M (Tifton, GA) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Titan — Jun 28, 2010 10:02 AM
Fender flares fit well. I had to drill a hole on the right rear flare for it to be able to mount with supplied clip. Do not expect a perfect finish without scuffs...then again they are for offroad use. Overall, the quality of the fit outweighs the minor issues. They are a good product that I would order again.
Reviewed by James H (Provo, UT) Reviewed for a 2007 Nissan Titan — Apr 17, 2008 9:14 AM
Looks good and good product. A few of the holes on rear fenders didn't line up like the instrctions said but it just took drilling some new holes in the flares to make it work. Overall still good product and fast and friendly service from autoanything.
Reviewed by Thomas W (Monument, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Titan — Jan 11, 2008 8:43 AM
I put these Fender Flares on my Nissan Titan and they do not only look great, but they fit perfectly and provide much needed coverage. The biggest reason I bought them is because I have over sized tires, 35"s, and was getting snow, ice, rain, and highway mush all over the side windows. I couldn't see! After adding the flares there is much less debris on the windows. They look awesome and were very easy to install. I would HIGHLY recommend Bushwacker to anyone!
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 4/25 - 4/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:70902-02
- 1.5" Front Fender Flare Coverage, 1.5" Rear Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Extend-a-Fender Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Easy
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting not required
- Vehicle drilling not required
- bushwacker fender flare sale
- bushwacker 40955-02
- screw-on fender flairs for 2010 jeep grand cherokee limited
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- subaru brakes
- mercedes fender flares
- f350 fender flares 4' wide
- 2006 dodge ram fender flares
- 2008 gmc sierra factory fender
- custom fit truck floor mats
- parking stops for garage
- pickup truck tonneau cover