We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Extend-a-Fender Part #41907-11 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Matt D (Eudora, KS) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 30, 2016 4:05 AM
My son put the black Baja 8 circle wheels on his 99 s10 4x4. The spacing made the wheels stick out about 2 inches. Autoanything had the best price and they were easy to install. They look great, my only concern is that they are just smooth plastic and think they would look better (especially after some use and scratches) if they had a texture or rougher look. Time will tell how they look down the road.
Reviewed by Donna S (Webster Springs, WV) Reviewed for a 1996 Chevy S10 Pickup — Apr 24, 2007 4:44 PM
We could not find fender flares for a 96 chevy s10 zr2 with getting them striaght from a dealer, which was way out of our price range. We ordered these and with a little weilding work, we were able to make these work!! They look great!!
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 9/26 - 9/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Color:Smooth Black
- Part #:41907-11
- 2.25" Front Fender Flare Coverage, 2.25" Rear Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Extend-a-Fender Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Moderate
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting not required
- Vehicle drilling required
- fender flares bushwacker
- bushwacker cut out fender flares 05 chevy
- bushwacker extend-a-flare
- dash mats for dodge trucks
- bmw chrome fender trim
- fender flares chevy
- fender flares for jeep wrangler
- 2012 f250 oem fender flares
- extra wide fender flares dodge ram
- bed liner mat
- intake systems for trucks
- rubber floor mats for suvs