We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Extend-a-Fender Part #51908-02 Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by lee r (MCARTHUR, OH) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Dakota — Sep 17, 2016 5:44 AM
These flares are really nice! They are a little tricky to put on but after the first one you get the hang of it. They are very exact fitting so if you have had any prior damage to fenders as I did on a rear fender you might have to adjust them a bit. Everyone I know says they look Great!
Reviewed by cynthia c (LAPEER, MI) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Dakota — Dec 07, 2015 8:11 PM
Bought these for my 2005 Dodge Dakota extended cab. They are not recommended for the SLT extended cab but fit fine except for gas cap cut out.I would definitely recommend.
Reviewed by Joseph H (AUBURN, IN) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Dakota — May 07, 2015 1:56 PM
I was having some body work done on my Dodge Dakota, so I let the professionals install the flares. They look great and fit very well. My truck is black and so are the flares so they didn't have to be painted. I had scheduled the body work two weeks in advance, so the fact that delivery of the flares took a full week was not a problem for me.
Reviewed by James L (SEBRING, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Dakota — Feb 20, 2014 3:11 AM
they fit pretty good. but some holes did not align exactly but was easily fixed. also you may suggest removing tires to make it easier to install. was well worth the money. looks awesome.
Reviewed by Alex N (SALEM, NH) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Dakota — Nov 19, 2013 6:19 AM
Directions were accurate, simple to install, I would recommend removing the wheels during installation as this made it much easier to access the wheel wells.
Ships Between 3/27 - 3/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:51908-02
- 1.5" Front Fender Flare Coverage, 1.5" Rear Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Extend-a-Fender Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Easy
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting not required
- Vehicle drilling not required
- bushwhacker 40924-02
- 2007 silverado bushwacker pocket style fender flares
- bushwacker flat style fender flares
- ford excursion fender flares bushwacker
- stainless wheel moulding
- 2001 ford f250 fender flairs
- car mats hyundai sonota
- f150 wheel well trim
- f350 fender flares 4' wide
- factory fender flare for nissan titan
- custom fitted truck floor mats
- best truck performance programmers
- led lights on headlights