We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Extend-a-Fender Part #50912-02 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Capt. Richard J L (Willow Street, PA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Jan 14, 2011 10:38 AM
The Extenda Fenders were a perfect fit for my 2006 2500 Dodge Diesel. There are no gaps anywhere on my truck, and I installed them in very cold weather which I thought would effect the fit to the fenders, to my surprise they fit like glue. I would recommend this product to anyone that needs more protection in the fender well area. Thanks for a great product!
Reviewed by Elbert L (Mead, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Apr 23, 2007 6:46 AM
For the money they charge I found these to be a very poor fit. Instructions were minimal (basically they just say "you cut and shape to fit") Pictures on instructions were VERY POOR quality. If these were installed without EXTINSIVE trimming and fitting they would be absolutely unacceptable. WAY OVER PRICED FOR THE QUALITY. If I had not been so desperate to protect the side of my truck I would have returned them.
Ships Between 4/23 - 4/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Color:Smooth Black
- Part #:50912-02
- 2.25" Front Fender Flare Coverage, 2.25" Rear Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Extend-a-Fender Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Easy
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting not required
- Vehicle drilling not required