We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Extend-a-Fender Part #70901-02 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jesse P (NORFOLK, NE) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Titan — Feb 26, 2016 8:27 AM
These look great! I did not have to sand or cut them to fit, but I was unable to use any hole that was provided I had to drill all my own holes to make it fit tight and snug. I painted mine to match my truck and they look sweet. Took me and my dad 4 hours but it was worth it. We also had to put spacer or washers in between the screws and the flare so it kept it tight against the truck. Lots of work but worth it!
Reviewed by Glenn N (Tacoma, WA) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Titan — Nov 03, 2012 11:47 AM
Product is great. Installation instructions could be improved. Especially on rear fender installation as holes,clips and screws do not line up well. Otherwise great.
Reviewed by stephen s (Lake Mary, FL) Reviewed for a 1998 Audi Cabriolet — Aug 20, 2011 6:02 AM
I painted to match (white truck). transformed the appearance to now look much more aggressive and stand out from the average Titan.
Reviewed by Joseph O (Kailua, HI) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Titan — Feb 05, 2010 9:49 AM
I am not easily impressed however this product fit perfectly and was very easy to install. I did not purchase the cheaper competitor because a previous review commented on the difficult instalation process. I am very happy with the purchase and the fit.
Reviewed by Jose L (Westminster, CO) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Titan — May 01, 2007 6:54 AM
My 2006 Titan is almost complete. The Flares look great with the big tires. They were very easy to Install and delivery took only 4 days. The price was un-matchable to any competitor. Thank you.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 5/30 - 6/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Color:Smooth Black
- Part #:70901-02
- 1.5" Front Fender Flare Coverage, 1.5" Rear Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Extend-a-Fender Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Easy
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting not required
- Vehicle drilling not required
- is bushwacker a good brand
- bushwacker rear flat fender flares
- 200 land cruiser fender flares bushwacker painted
- silverado bushwacker pocket fender flares
- 2001 ford f250 fender flairs
- 2002 ford explorer wheel opening molding
- optima car batteries for bmw
- 93 jeep wrangler extra wide jeep fender flares
- 98 tacoma fender flares
- edege vs superchip programer for gmc
- vehicle roof storage
- auto anything trailer hitch
- car mat liners