We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Extend-a-Fender Part #41029-02 Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Martin G (Girard, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Colorado — Apr 22, 2014 2:09 AM
the fenders look good, but, the only problem is that the rear fenders do not fit snug against the rear fender walls of my truck. I will have to find a way to seal the small GAP of each rear fender. I should not have to do this, but, needs to be done. The product on a scale from 1 to 10 , would be given a 6.
Reviewed by neil m (MOUNT VERNON, IL) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Colorado — Mar 07, 2014 12:14 PM
My wife runs a rural mail route with her Chevy Colorado, with the tires we had on it something had to be done. With these flares on it keeps all the mud and rocks off the truck. Plus took to repair shop to have paint matched, would not believe how great they look.
Reviewed by john j (SEATTLE, WA) — Sep 04, 2013 8:32 AM
Pleased with appearance. Painting is recommended, as product finish is designed for ease of doing so. These flairs were installed by a body shop, and they had to use an additional anchor/screw to properly attach the top of each rear flair so that it would look as it should.
Reviewed by Craig H (Addison, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Colorado — Mar 08, 2011 6:10 PM
The front ones fit great and look great but the back ones don't fit tite there is a gap across the top witch salt,mud and exc. could get behind and thats not good the trim could be thicker or some thing like that.I realy rather not use a caulk on my new truck other than that they look great
Ships Between 6/22 - 6/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Color:Textured Black
- Part #:41029-02
- 2.5" Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Extend-a-Fender Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Easy
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting not required
- Vehicle drilling not required
- bushwacker flare 50501-02
- 1998 jeep tj flat fender flares by bushwacker
- pocket style fender flares
- bmw chrome fender trim
- canvasback cargo liner mazda cx5
- chevy fender flares
- f350 fender flares 4' wide
- fender flares for 2000 chevy silverado 1500
- silerado wheel flares
- truck tailgate
- brush bar
- air intake