We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Extend-a-Fender Part #50902-11 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Martin M (POTOSI, WI) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Ram — Jul 13, 2015 6:50 PM
Fender Flares fit correctly snug around wheel well. They make the truck look tough and give it more character. Excellant product for price paid. Would recommend to anyone!
Reviewed by Jason E (Fort Frances, ON) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Ram — Nov 22, 2007 6:31 AM
These fender flares fit perfectly, no trimming, etc.. It took less that 1 hour to install. They look awesome with the new rims/tires intalled.
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:50902-11
- 2" Front Fender Flare Coverage, 2" Rear Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Extend-a-Fender Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Moderate
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting required
- Vehicle drilling required
- cheap bushwacker fender flares
- bushwacker fender flares chevy
- bushwacker flat style fender flares
- street flares
- sun shades for maserati
- 2005 ford escape fender trim
- cadillac fender trim kits
- fender flares 2003 dodge ram
- is there a tonneau cover for 1978 jeep cj7
- stainless trim for toyota camry
- exhaust systems
- car hitch
- car performance chips