We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Extend-a-Fender Part #50914-02 Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Carl M K (YORBA LINDA, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Dec 11, 2015 10:44 AM
I bought these because I liked the look. Gave my Ram a more rugged off-road appearance, while remaining sporty, similar to Raptor. I left them unpainted for the matte contrast. Aside from looking great, they keep the sides of my truck cleaner too. As for the Flares themselves, they fit really well, and are very sturdy once mounted on the truck. The hardest part of the installation was putting on the rubber seal, other than that, it was breeze.
Reviewed by Chris D (KALAMAZOO, MI) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Oct 17, 2015 9:59 PM
I purchased the extend a fender flares for the width to cover offset rims and tires. Pleased with the look plastic good fit however installing rubber molding is no fun. One flare the molding doesn't seem to stay in place just separates alittle. Almost like the glue did not adhere. If bushwacker would come with molding installed I would place them on other veicals.
Reviewed by Christopher K (STAR, ID) — Dec 01, 2013 8:09 PM
Some of the old fender flares had a round design to them. These flares have a great design to match the lines of the '13 ram. They make the truck look more stout and very custom. Best flares I've seen The fit was perfect. I used the existing fender screws in existing holes/tabs which left me with extra screws from the manufacturer. They are perfect for painting. Make sure that your paint guy or whoever uses a bonder before the primer. This will help soften the plastic and make the primer
Reviewed by Ronald L W (Greer, SC) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Aug 17, 2012 6:34 AM
I didn't choose to paint the flares because I have black trim on the Ram. The parts are clean, and precise and they go on in about an hour. They did exactly what I needed and I am very content with the purchase.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 5/23 - 5/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Color:Smooth Black
- Part #:50914-02
- 1.75" Front Fender Flare Coverage, 1.75" Rear Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Extend-a-Fender Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Easy
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting not required
- Vehicle drilling not required
- bushwacker fender flares buy
- bushwacker fender flares cut out
- install bushwacker flat fender flares xj
- subaru roof rack
- cadillac fender trim kits
- chevy fender flares
- is there a tonneau cover for 1978 jeep cj7
- stainless steel fender trim for ford windstar
- ford f250 wheel well trim
- automobile performance chip
- steering wheel covers reviews
- floor mats automotive