We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Extend-a-Fender Part #20928-02 Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dolores B (HOWARD BEACH, NY) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-350 — Jul 10, 2013 7:16 AM
These really hide every rust spot I have on my fenders and then some. I didn't recognize my truck when the work was completed. She's looking like new.
Reviewed by Stephen H (Erie, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-250 — Feb 06, 2013 7:18 AM
Flares look great and installed easily. Mounting holes all lined up. The most difficult part was putting the gasket on the flare to protect the truck body.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Color:Smooth Black
- Part #:20928-02
- 2" Front Fender Flare Coverage, 2" Rear Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Extend-a-Fender Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Easy
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting not required
- Vehicle drilling not required
- bushwacker fender flare review
- bushwacker rear flat fender flares
- bushmaster fender flares
- cheap bushwacker fender flares canadian shipping
- do g force performance chips work in dodge magnum
- bmw chrome fender trim
- lincoln fender trim
- 1972 chevy truck fender flares
- 99 ford f150 wheel spacers
- edege vs superchip programer for gmc
- floor mats cars
- air filter performance
- car window rain deflector