We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Extend-a-Fender Part #50918-02 Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Hobe M (Crawfordsville, IN) — Apr 17, 2013 9:39 AM
installed bushwacker extenda flares on my 2012 ram. Fit well, installed in approxamatly an hour.auto anthing cheerfully price matched with another online retailer,that had less than stellar customer service review.I called aa customer service with a simple question and they helped me quickly.
Reviewed by Jami H (Greensboro, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Aug 30, 2011 2:49 PM
Had these painted to match my truck (Dodge 2500) and they turned out awesome. Install was easy and this is a quality product. They are pretty proud of their stuff, but you get what you pay for.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 4/27 - 5/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:50918-02
- 1.75" Front Fender Flare Coverage, 1.75" Rear Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Extend-a-Fender Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Easy
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting not required
- Vehicle drilling not required
- bushwacker flat flares
- 2007 gmc duramax fender flares
- bushwacker 20909
- 2005 ford escape fender trim
- chevy bed rail protectors
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- bushwacker fender flares for 2012 dodge ram 1500
- 1991 nissan pathfinder fender molding
- 1999 silverado oem accessories
- car floor mats reviews
- vehicle horns
- rain vents for auto