We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Extend-a-Fender Part #40952-02 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James A (Placerville, CA) — Apr 29, 2014 9:49 PM
They definitely could be made with thicker material as they flex against the truck. The installation instructions had errors. They are a bit pricy, but do the job.
Reviewed by George G (THOUSAND OAKS, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Sep 25, 2013 8:34 PM
These fit very well,are well made and install easily. The only thing that may be a problem is if you paint to match your vehicle and it is only a aesthetic problem. The black rubber seal that protects your vehicle, in case you ever want to take the flares off, is very difficult to paint to match. You may want to leave the seal black and you may not like the look. Buswacker should provide a way to install painted flares without the black rubber seal as they do on OEM flares.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 9/19 - 9/21
- What Do You Drive?
- Color:Smooth Black
- Part #:40952-02
- 1.75" Front Fender Flare Coverage, 1.75" Rear Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Extend-a-Fender Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Easy
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting not required
- Vehicle drilling not required
- bushwacker flares for sale
- 08 chevy bushwacker fender flares
- bushwacker 51905-02
- bmw chrome fender trim
- chevy dashmat
- ford f250 wheel flairs
- is there a tonneau cover for 1978 jeep cj7
- neon fender well trim
- stainless trim 2008 chrysler 300
- personalized car floor mats
- roof rack luggage carrier
- air intake kit