We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Extend-a-Fender Part #40954-02 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joe B (Collierville, TN) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Jul 21, 2012 3:04 AM
I bought another brand before and I like them better. The fact that it is a 2 piece installation takes away from its appearence. The flares are squared off and doesn't look as good as the round kind. They sent te wrong size bolts for the connection, To their credit I will say the connectors were a good quality. I wish I had bought another brand. The holes were a little off but we manage to align them up. I would not reccomend them.
Ships Between 1/17 - 1/19
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:40954-02
- 1.75" Front Fender Flare Coverage, 1.75" Rear Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Extend-a-Fender Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Easy
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting not required
- Vehicle drilling not required
- cut out fender flares dodge
- bushwacker street style fender flares
- 1995 mitsubishi fender flare set
- 2002 ford explorer wheel opening molding
- chevrolet dash board covers
- chevy venture wheel stainless
- fender flares 2000 dodge neon
- isuzu trooper fender flares
- side tool boxes for pickup trucks
- grille gaurds
- auto floormats