We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Extend-a-Fender Part #30916-02 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Carl C (ANCHORAGE, AK) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Jul 10, 2015 12:45 AM
Once painted and installed the flares look beautiful, not too large looking but give the extra coverage I needed for my tires. Painting was expensive (more than the flares cost) and installation took a little more work than the I thought it would. The front screws on the front flares don't seem to secure tips well, I modified that one attachment point. Overall I love them.
Reviewed by GERALD J (STOCKTON, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Mar 20, 2015 8:36 AM
Delivery was prompt and all parts and accessories were present..Putting on the rubber trim was tedious taking about an hour to install on all four pieces..Installing on my Tundra was straight forward but required 4 additional holes to be drilled...The fit is not as TIGHT as I would like.I expected better for 400.00. The edges can be pulled away from the fender body in some places..Over all the appearance is as advertized..
Ships Between 3/27 - 3/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:30916-02
- 1.63" Front Fender Flare Coverage, 1.63" Rear Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Extend-a-Fender Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Requires removal of factory mud flaps
- bushwacker flares on sale
- bushwacker street flares
- 2005 dodge dakota fender flares
- 50908-2 bushwaker
- fender flares chevy
- dashboard cover toyota
- cadillac fender trim kits
- f350 fender flares 4' wide
- fender covers ford f250
- 2010 chevy colorado factory fender flares
- cheap grill guards
- truck brakes
- truck step up