We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EGR Rugged-Style Fender Flares Part #751404 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mike M (PAULDEN, AZ) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Sep 07, 2016 10:04 AM
The part of the instructions dealing with applying the rubber bead that goes between the flare and the car body suck. It really needs to show a section of how the rubber bead should be aligned on the flare before pulling out the facing tape. I screwed up the placement of the bead on the first one I did, and it does not lay flat against the car body. I would need a new bead, and to completely remove the flare from the vehicle to fix it...
Reviewed by Deborah C (Iron River, MI) — Apr 10, 2015 6:29 AM
Price was good, appearance and installation was a added plus. The black stripe on edge of flare is the only problem I had with them, The stripe was factory damaged and not the easiest to put on.
Ships Between 1/18 - 1/20
- What Do You Drive?
- egr fender flares
- jeep replacement flares
- egr 782654
- omd fender flares for 2010 ram
- mercedes benz fender trim
- vw dog seat cover
- 2002 ford explorer wheel opening molding
- 2005 nissan titan fender flares
- 95 eagle tallon chrome fender flares
- factory fender flares chevy avalanche
- leather steering wheel wrap
- cheap cold air intake kits
- pickup truck bed accessories