We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EGR OEM-Style Fender Flares Part #782654F Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Rick M (Orem, UT) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Sep 26, 2011 8:18 PM
The top edge of the flare that sits against the body of the truck has a small molding that protects the truck body from the edge of the flare, but I'm concerned about how it will hold up over time. However, for now, I couldn't be happier with the overall look of the flare. Looks identical to the OEM flare, except for the small piece of molding that remains visible. It's hardly noticeable if you leave the flare black, but if you plan on painting the flare there will be about a quarter of an inch of black molding visible between the flare and the truck. If I had known that before I bought the flare, I think I'd have gone to the dealer because I wanted to have them painted.
Ships Between 11/22 - 11/28
- What Do You Drive?
- egr fenders
- chevy truck silverado 1500 fender falres
- egr 783174f
- 2 inch fender flares for dodge ram
- 2002 ford explorer wheel opening molding
- ford f250 wheel flairs
- trailors and cargo carriers for the nissan murano
- toyota rav4 sport 2006 fender flares
- 2004 gmc sierra fender flares
- fender flares 2010 toyota land cruiser
- bra auto
- performance automotive air filters
- top rated car seat covers