We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Fender Flares - Flat Style Part #10920-07 Customer Reviews
22 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Paul N (PORTLAND, OR) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 30, 2013 3:02 PM
Love them! I researched them for 4 days to find the best price on them and found them here at AutoAnything. They make the Jeep look even MEANER! They also make the Jeep legal by covering the tires.
Reviewed by John J (DALLAS, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 04, 2012 8:10 PM
Took about 6 hours to install (instructions are a little vague in some steps) but the end result looks fantastic and is serious quality.
Reviewed by Chad C (Rosharon, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 01, 2012 4:44 AM
The flat style flares give a good look to the old TJ. They were easy to install and all the hardware you need is included. I replaced the pocket style flares and I am very happy with the new flat style.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 5/30 - 6/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:10920-07
- 6" Front Fender Flare Coverage, 6" Rear Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Flat Style Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Moderate
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting not required
- Vehicle drilling not required
- white bushwacker fender flares
- street flares
- bushwacker flat fender flares
- bushwahcker fender flares
- chevrolet luggage carrier
- 2002 ford explorer wheel opening molding
- ford f250 wheel flairs
- f350 fender flares 4' wide
- 2003 gmc sierra 1500 extra cab rt front fender
- 2011 gmc sierra truck factory flares
- bike rack
- customized car floor mats
- truck box covers