We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Flat Style Fender Flares Part #10922-07 Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mark H (Tacoma, WA) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Cherokee — Oct 31, 2013 9:47 PM
Love these fenders. Alot of cutting involved. Luckily had a buddy to help with the work. Well worth it, would do it all over again if I had to.
Reviewed by Taylor D (VIRGINIA BEACH, VA) Reviewed for a 1993 Jeep Cherokee — May 16, 2013 8:52 PM
I bought these for my Jeep Cherokee after adding 35s and having pretty bad rubbing issues. These opened up the wheel well substantially and made my Jeep have some pretty stylin flares in the process. I have literally had people pull up next to me at a light and yell at me until I hear them enough to turn down my music that was blaring just so they could compliment my Jeep on how well put together it looks. MAKE SURE!! that you follow the instructions word for word(especially on the rear flares).
Reviewed by Gerald V (Dublin, GA) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Cherokee — Dec 20, 2012 11:29 AM
These flares are super. Have some patience and time if doing yourself, but otherwise, they are awesome. Looks great, super strong, fit is dead on.
Reviewed by paul b (Olathe, KS) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Cherokee — Sep 15, 2011 5:45 AM
The fenders look great. The only thing I think looks bad is having to cut the little tabs. At the bottom of fender and bend back. They should be cut off and a little bracket go in to support the lower fender it would look cleaner and stronger.
Reviewed by John C (PARKER, CO) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Ram — Sep 07, 2011 8:16 PM
I have s 1998 jeep Cherokee sport. Irs lifted 6 inches with 35s and I put the flat fenders on. It looks so bad ass the installation was not to bad. It took about four hours but over all they are worth the money and ad alot if room . And they look greatest
Ships Between 10/23 - 10/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:10922-07
- 4.5" Front Fender Flare Coverage, 3.25" Rear Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Flat Style Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Hard
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting required
- Vehicle drilling required
- feedback on bushwacker fender flares
- bushwacker cut out 4runner
- bushwacker extend a flare 02 tahoe
- bushwacker fender flares dodge 50028-02
- 2005 ford escape fender trim
- kia dashboard covers
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- ford f250 fender covers
- ford truck factory fender molding
- extra wide fender flares dodge ram
- auto liners
- suv roof racks
- truck toolboxes