We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Rugged Ridge Off Road Fender Flares Part #11633.10 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Zachary W (Roseland, VA) Reviewed for a 1985 Jeep CJ — Oct 06, 2012 5:50 AM
The flares look really good on jeep cj7. I had to cut the flares a little bit to make them fit around the lower trim, besides that they fit and look great.
Reviewed by nicholas p (Riceville, IA) — Jul 25, 2012 8:25 PM
I bought them with plans of cutting out some rust arounf the wheel wells and putting these flares on since they are oversized and would cover the area that I was removing. But, the flares were way too large for what I wanted to do with them since I am only running 31x10.50 tires these flares did not fit the rest of the theme going on with my 8 so I ditched them. If you are going to use these flares on an a CJ be prepared to cut away much of the wheel well and have wider tires and offset rims these flares are LARGE.
Ships By 5/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:11633.10
- rugged ridge fender flares & trim
- rugged ridge wheels
- rugged ridge fender flare ford f-150
- how to make fender flares on jeep wrangler
- lincoln fender trim
- pickup bed rail covers
- 2002 ford explorer wheel opening molding
- fender well trim for a 2010 gmc sierra
- ford taurus chrome fender trim
- 05 tacoma cut-out fender flares
- truck step tubes
- cheap floor mats for trucks
- pickup trucks accessories