We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Stampede Original Riderz Fender Flares Part #8615-2 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeral M (TEXARKANA, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Feb 13, 2014 5:50 PM
I purchased the Riderz Fender Flares (Original) for my double cab Tundra. I put a dent just above the drivers side front fender and the flares were use to cover this mistake. They were less expensive than a body shop visit. The installation directions could use improvement and a larger font. Installation was not difficult, it took about 2 hours. There was no drilling and the screws fit into the proper places. The Riderz Flares fit snugly and look great on my white truck with black trim.
Reviewed by Ken D (Polson, MT) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Jul 11, 2012 11:34 AM
Flares fit fendeer wells very well. Installation holes lined up with pre drilled factory holes. Did not like: 1. Had to permanently remove factory installed mud flaps. 2. Install instructions done poorly....did not indicate where the fender clips were to be installed.
- Rebates: $30 Details
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Front and Rear Set (4 Pieces)
- Color:Smooth Black
- Part #:8615-2
- 1.5 in. Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Stampede Original Riderz Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- stampede fender flares
- prestige sx314s
- 2008 tundra camoflauge floor mats
- egr 751404
- mercedes fender flares
- mini cooper dog accessories
- cadillac fender trim kits
- dodge ram 2500 fender flares
- 2012 ford f150 fender flairs
- gmc canyon factory fender flares
- roof cargo carriers
- suv floor mats
- engine air filter