We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Stampede Ruff Riderz Fender Flares Part #8409-2 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert S (MERCER ISLAND, WA) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-150 — Sep 22, 2014 7:32 PM
Came in a timely fashion, although no fasteners were included. Not sure if the packaging was loose and it fell out or they didn't remember to include as it came straight from Stampede. Called AutoAnything and they took care of it and I got the fasteners in a week. Fits perfectly to the stock holes. Just had to put on the rubber gasket which was simple. Total time with taking off the old was probably about 90 minutes taking my time. Plenty of complements already and they are solidly mounted.
Reviewed by Shellly R (ANKENY, IA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — Oct 18, 2013 1:46 PM
Very easy install took me and a buddy about 1 hour to get all four assembled and put on. Gives the truck the appearance I was looking for and they are much cheaper than their competitors.
Reviewed by Derrick J (HARRISON, AR) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford Escape — Oct 11, 2013 9:55 PM
Front flares fit perfect, back ones had to drill all the holes for in the bed and some of the pre drilled holes in the flares wasn't drilled all the way they, but all in all they look sweet on my truck and were a great price, good quality material
Ships Between 5/02 - 5/04
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Front and Rear Set (4 Pieces)
- Color:Smooth Black
- Part #:8409-2
- 2.5 in. Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Stampede Ruff Riderz Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- stampede fender flares
- prestige fender flares in salt lake
- 2011 f250 bushwacker flares
- do you paint the bolts on your fender flairs
- chevy fender flares
- dashboard covers for dodge trucks
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- tfi-3125 fender trim
- 2010 ford f150 fender flares
- off road accessories for ford f150
- engine programmers
- bumper guard for trucks
- trunk liners for cars