We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Stampede Ruff Riderz Fender Flares Part #8421-2 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brandon S (Fargo, ND) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — May 11, 2015 3:45 PM
I was looking at bushwacker, but couldn't justify paying $500. I paid $211 for the Stampede Ruff Riderz Flares, after painting them I was under $500. They look great and install was a breeze, I had to drill one extra hole in each flare and install gaskets. Took about 1.5h.
Reviewed by Maxwell M (ARNOLD, MO) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jun 05, 2014 6:53 PM
Great looking, easy to install and looks great on my Ram. All for less than anywhere else. Nothing else to say except stop looking and buy 'em!!!
Ships Between 12/21 - 12/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Color:Smooth Black
- Part #:8421-2
- 2.0 in. Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Stampede Ruff Riderz Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- stampede wheel flares
- prestige flares on dodge trucks
- bolt on fender flares
- bushwacker fender flares for chevy truck
- 2001 ford f250 fender flairs
- honda dash mats
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- fender flares 1986 suburban
- 2002 suburban factory fender flares
- bushwacker fender flares ford
- auto hitches
- truck tailgate accessories