We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Stampede Camo Fender Flares Part #8408-9 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Roger K (IDAHO FALLS, ID) — Apr 23, 2015 12:01 PM
I liked everything about the fender flares except the washer holes were a little too big and some of the holes in the flares didn't match up with the holes in the pick-up fender.
Reviewed by Krystal S (Cresco, IA) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Silverado — Jun 08, 2014 3:29 AM
I have a Red Chevy Silverado, these Camo Fender Flares look amazing on it, they pop with the color red! They went on pretty easy, had to do a lot of pushing and pulling to get a couple of the holes to line up. couldn't put the black clips in all the holes because the holes didn't line up right, but it worked! i had to remove my mud flaps and then put them back on. they definitely work to cover up the rust around the back fender. they look great! I love that they are plastic and not vinyl!
- Rebates: $30 Details
Ships Between 1/24 - 1/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Color:Mossy Oak New Break-Up
- Part #:8408-9
- 2.5 in. Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Stampede Camo Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- stampede fender flares
- stampede camo
- 2 inch fender flares for dodge ram
- bushwacker 40921-02
- 2002 ford explorer wheel opening molding
- mercury fender
- toyota pet travel accessories
- equinox fender trim
- fender flares for 2013 chevy silverado 1500
- fender flares ford
- neoprene truck seat covers
- car towing trailer
- custom fit car floor mats