We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Smittybilt M1 Bolt On Fender Flares Part #17492 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Shawn W (Cleveland, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jan 19, 2015 1:50 AM
Easy to install , no drilling, looks great. The flares have a off road look but not too aggressive. Autoanything shipped fast and best price on the internet.
Reviewed by Edward V (SMITHTOWN, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jan 01, 2015 8:21 PM
To be honest I was just a little disappointed. First the instructions are poor reproductions and the photos explaining are very hard to read especially in B&W. I also thought the rubber gasket could have been "beafier" and easier to put on. It was not terribly difficult but it was not easy either. Putting it on the truck was easy accept for keeping the rubber gasket on the ruck properly because of the thinness of the rubber. All in all I wish I would have seen this product first and compared.
Ships Between 5/23 - 5/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:17492
- Adds approx. 1.5 in. of tire coverage
- Stainless steel rivets
- Rubber gasket
- Sold as a Complete 4-Piece Set
- Bolt on - no drilling required
- smittybilt fender flares & trim
- jeep fender flare reviews
- prestige flares on dodge trucks
- 2005 ford escape fender trim
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- saturn mirror replacement
- stainless trim cadillac
- 1997 ford f350 fender flares
- off road accessories gmc
- performance brakes for trucks
- roof rack systems
- car floor mats rubber