We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Smittybilt M1 Bolt On Fender Flares Part #17590 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David H (Bayfield, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Jun 13, 2015 8:11 PM
I bought these for my 2012 Toyota Tundra.They look real nice except on the 2 front ones there is a gap and I can't close it. Otherwise they are easy to install and nice!
Reviewed by yorkgary d (york, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Nov 14, 2014 2:03 PM
Assembly is a pain in the as_. Looks great on the truck.The wife even commented on how good they look. Great service from AutoAnything.
Reviewed by Stanton B (GREENVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Oct 03, 2013 8:36 PM
The fit and finish of these fender flares are really nice. Installation was straight forward, and the instructions, barring a few gaps (there aren't explicit instructions on where to place the stainless washers), were easy to follow. Smittybilt has an installation video on their website if you "learn by watching" like me.
Ships Between 1/18 - 1/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:17590
- Adds approx. 1.5 in. of tire coverage
- Stainless steel rivets
- Rubber gasket
- Sold as a Complete 4-Piece Set
- Bolt on - no drilling required
- smittybilt fender flares & trim
- stampede ruff riderz fender flares 2000 chevy silverado
- black fenderflares
- bushwacker fender flares titan
- cadillac fender trim kits
- cadillac windshield shade
- lincoln fender trim
- 2000 wrangler fender flares
- fender flairs for ford superduty trucks
- fender flares for 2010 ford stx f150
- auto roof racks
- automobile brakes
- car rubber floor mats